DONOT attempt to Buy/Sell/Trade DAOC Accounts here..

D

danskmacabre

I've just spent the last 30 minutes editing and closing threads started by people trying to either Sell/Buy or Trade DAOC accounts.

It's against the Code of conduct....Stop it.

I'll keep this thread sticky for a few days to remind people.

B

Brannor McThife

<scampers in>

You do not have the right to give, sell, rent out, lend or exchange your account, whatever the circumstances.

GOA reserves the right (at any moment and without prior notice) to reduce access or to block an account temporarily or definitively if the user has not respected this charter, has encouraged another user not to respect the charter...

Notice, that all of you telling people to use DAoX and aiding others to lend/trade/sell accounts, and going about telling others the CoC is a load of croc and to ignore it...you yourselves may be warned/suspended/banned.

<cackles like the maniac he is>

<scampers out in that Luri running style>

-G

C

cHodAX

hey my post was joke fellas, it seemed pretty clear so no need to delete it. overzealous moderating it seems....

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by old.cHodAX
hey my post was joke fellas, it seemed pretty clear so no need to delete it. overzealous moderating it seems....

i feel the need to taunt you now.

L

-Lonewolf-

Have to give my utmost agreement to Dansk I will Zap all u people who fail to comply

You will be assimilated into the CoC

W

wolvon fury

WTT Chuck Norris Action Doll for a Packet of Salted Peanuts!!!!

B

Blood

Just FYI, we have begun enforcing similar rules in #daoc.prydwen

D

danskmacabre

Acutally, I didn't delete it, as I realised you were joking.
I thought you got paranoid and deleted it yourself..
Whatever, not the end of the world anyway.
:shrug:

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by danskmacabre

Acutally, I didn't delete it, as I realised you were joking.
I thought you got paranoid and deleted it yourself..
Whatever, not the end of the world anyway.
:shrug:

chodax is a n00b!

har har har

F

fatgit

last time I looked, these were Barrysworld forums, not the GOAstepo ones
The reason people use BW is that it's SUPPOSED to be independant, not a soapbox/censor for GOA/Mythic

Nice to see the Account Nazis in operation, and mods brown nosing GOA

D

danskmacabre

Fatgit.

Barry's World has a DAOC Forum in agreement with GOA.
If Selling of accounts was allowed here, we wouldn't be allowed to have a forum here, as we must abide by the CoC.

But of course you know that as you're just seeking attention.
People like you really make me laugh when you scream NAZI!. This is a very unmoderated forum compared to MOST forums out there.

C

cHodAX

Nope I didn't delete it, something odd afoot here......

D

danskmacabre

Nope I didn't delete it, something odd afoot here......

Maybe another Mod did I dunno, and can't tell.
It happens.

L

leviathane

Originally posted by danskmacabre
Fatgit.

But of course you know that as you're just seeking attention.
People like you really make me laugh when you scream NAZI!. This is a very unmoderated forum compared to MOST forums out there.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

O

old.Tohtori

The creatures of the OT pit have once again risen and have dragged even the mighty "Sticky:" thread back into the dark abyss of nonsense and odd remarks of The Great Goro who had nothing to do with the game and/or movie Mortal Kombat but just is named Goro like the big guy in those..particular..things...

D

danskmacabre

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
The creatures of the OT pit have once again risen and have dragged even the mighty "Sticky:" thread back into the dark abyss of nonsense and odd remarks of The Great Goro who had nothing to do with the game and/or movie Mortal Kombat but just is named Goro like the big guy in those..particular..things...

If it gets out of hand...I'll lock the thread and keep it here for a bit.

O

old.Tohtori

I just want to clear if speaking about The Great Goro is taking it out of hand? (looks at that line for a moment)

Yeah! Or do you mean like talking about Spookemon?

Just clearing things up so i don't accidently mention, say, Jabrylla.

Oh and seeling/trading/switching/borrowing accounts is bad.

D

Damini

I've said this one hundred and one times here -

a) We are lucky enough to have kemor and zargar peruse these forums and feed us infomation. We, in turn, feed them the blood of virgin sacrifices and try not to piss them off too much. I'm pretty sure kemor and zargar don't really want to help out a forum that would actively encourage violations of the CoC. "Oooh, I'll just side step the posts that actively break the rules that we have as a body, and hand out tea and biscuits!" Surely thats not too hard a concept to grasp?

b) This is a discussion forum. This is NOT e-bay (thank god). I don't want to see every second thread being a sales pitch, WTT!!! LEVWEL 50 MAN WITH POINTEY STICK!"!!, and in turn each thread repeated in each forum, just to make sure everyone knows. If we did allow this, regardless of CoC, the forums would soon become swamped. We also can't take any responsibility for any trades that took place - "I did trade my account with a bad man on Barrysworld, and now I weep each day". Tough titty. We don't want anything to do with it. We don't want a reputation as a place to come to trade, buy, sell, or get ripped off. If you don't like that, you leave. We're staying put.

My nose is not brown. Its pretty much aneamic, like the rest of me. I've taken issue with GOA in the past, as anyone who recognises the word RECONDUITMENT will recall, but I've also defended them when need be. If you don't like it fatgit, then fair play, you can leave, but don't trumpet out silly lines about us being brown noses or fascists. Thats just dumb.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

*crowd gives three cheers for Smaldini*
She's right... isn't she?

And knock the Nazi calling off already... Klavrynd was ridiculous enough with the whole, melodramatic freedom of speech bull.....

D

Danya

Also doesn't the BW CoC say, "no illegal activities"? Which would mean account trading is against the BW CoC anyway...

C

censi

Hi account for sale or trade please contact me.......

L

-Lonewolf-

Yeah ur all very bad! Well not all of you just the ones doing bad things....u know what I mean....no?

Ah fook it

B

Blood

Originally posted by Danyan
Also doesn't the BW CoC say, "no illegal activities"? Which would mean account trading is against the BW CoC anyway...

I think you fail to realize the difference bethween "Breach of Contract" and "Breaking the law"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom