Done Traiters Dagger ? Look Here Please

Stinkie

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys,

Im totaly stuck on this fecking thing, its really starting to anoy me.

I know all sadri spawns and Ive checked um out but can never find the guy. I know he changes shape to the same as the mobs around the spawns but is there anyway to tell which ones him ??. i just keep bashing random mobs and i really aint got a clue.

If anyone could help me with this I'd really appreciate it as i cant even find anyone thats got credit before.

Regards,

Stinkie

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Hoi Stinkie,

When you click him he shows up as 'Sadri the Traitor'. Well did that to me the few times I killed him ;)

Good luck with it !

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
In the 3 locs i found him at he always appeared as a sobekite type lizard man blokey thing. And his respawns are normally quite fast (about 10-20 minutes). I just swam/sailed around each area killing him. Got it about 4th or 5th kill.

Good luck.

Ceryseth

Fledgling Freddie
Sadri the traitor...hmmmm.... Id sware i always see him infront of the traldor temple sometimes in lizard for or in mermaid form :p

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
nybody know yet if friars can activate? lol on 1st screen of VOS says we cant .. on the actuall artifact page giving details says we can. also read on a forum somehwere (cant remember) that friars can. any excal friars know if can do so ?

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
I have one of these in the vault if anyone wants one.

Dood

Fledgling Freddie
I found him "stuck" at the edge of the Island at 12,56 in Meso.
After u kill him he respawns at 56,27 in Boreal then he travels to the 4 spots u seeme to know of.

There is a % chance of the dagger drop tho so u might need to kill him several times.. or just buy from CM after u got the cred.

GL

Spinxs
<Cartel>
ML 10 Sojo

Stinkie

Fledgling Freddie
cheers guys, i got it a few days back and now my little merc Valkyn is happly XPing it while he lvls in AC :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom