Doh!

D

Derric

I just learned that trees are evil..just when i pressed the PA button I discover that I'm stuck in a tree with the wonderful result that the enemy gets to far away too attack,I get uncovered,-splatt- nuked gimp.. I will never stand next to a tree for the rest of my assassin life :)
Don't remember the name of the caster but I'm sure he enjoyed it :)

D

Damon_D

We tried to tell the hibbie's that for along long time , put they just dont listens :flame:

O

old.Xenia Arwen

aye...

i always shake the trees in emain twice - they might be huggin' :D

F

Fafnir

:)

I use my thunder bellow good to flush out treehuggers, but they almost always run away when hit, and with their speed, they will be home to mommy before i get halfway to the alb pk, dam they run fast when they r discovered. The only times they take a stand is if they r about 10 lvl above me, or have large superior numbers... Like they have had a few times last weekend, when they rushed all they way to our pk, but as we came back we just charged and thoose wankers runned for home, leave a lot of bodies behind them......... :) But it's fun even if i travel from Huginfell more times that i can count on my ten fingers ten times around..:clap: :D

Users who are viewing this thread