Doesn't it just piss ya off......

L

-Light-

That alot of students can level their character so much quicker than us guys that have to work....

Person for example would be Ninja Styles, lvl 47 last week now 49 in about 3-5days!!!

Has got to be a bum! And I bet most the of the lvl 50's are too.....

DISCUSS

N

Ninjastyle

actually i screwed up my exams in the first semester, so i didnt bother to do them this semester, wich explains ALOT of time on my hands :clap:
6.5 to 50 :p

ps: i can assure u i'm not a bum ;)

S

starblade

Actually ..... no it doesnt :)

Gratz on 'soon-to-be' 50 Ninjastyle ;)

M

Moody

Don't feel bad man

Don't feel bad about it man. A lot of us need to work. I've seen a lot of people turn purp to me who were blue earlier. You would do the same if you had the time. :D

Of course there are some who like to chain gobbos till eternity and then complain the game is boring :rolleyes:

N

Ninjastyle

btw light, u should be proud another fellow infiltrator is about to hit 50 (think there's only one so far, mallus) instead of trashing me on a forum....:sleeping:

P

Pfy

We're gonna have a party for Ninja, with balloons, and ice cream, and coca-cola, and lemonade, and pie, and um ... a clown (Zold) when he hits 50.

He'll be our first and we'll all be so proud of the little tyke! (Assuming he's little :/)

/pat ...

PS. Although I said first, I don't want that to impact the current betting going on in the Brethren, however I think Ninja is still the favourite at 2/1.

P

Pfy

Originally posted by -Light-
That alot of students can level their character so much quicker than us guys that have to work....

Person for example would be Ninja Styles, lvl 47 last week now 49 in about 3-5days!!!

DISCUSS

Oh, and I forgot.

You're a bad bad man! Should be sticking up for you infiltrator friends ;D

O

old.LandShark

Light, you were blue to me before i started my exams, now you're orange!
All this tailoring i'm doing isn't helping me catch up either :p
NOW GET TO WORK
Oh wait, you are at "work" aren't you :E

N

)nick(

Go ninjastyle! The more high lvl infiltrators the better.

PS. Just for that post light you should give me your thrusting frenzy! :)

A

Addlcove

I remember my first officers meeting in gol which is quite a while back ;)

as a lvl 35 friar and I specificly remember this msg

Ninjastyle was just killed by Nain Dwarf

I´m 42 now

I rest my case :)

way to go ninja ;)

S

-Steph-

levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels, levels.

Ok, sorry I'll stop now.

L

-Light-

OMFG 50 I HATE U I HATE U I HATE U!!

Sheesh I think the art of sarcastic humour is wasted on you guys

Nice one Ninja :)

Think I should stop posting on these boards I just seem to get up people's noses hehe

C

c0ngo

Well I work but I've been 50 for ages and I did lvl 48.9-50 in one go so 47-49 in 3-5 days kinda suks :p

So have a go a Students for sponging off tax payers (bit less now with loans and tuition fees) and soap dodging but not 4 lvling quick(ish) cause anyone can do that.

L

-Light-

Once was a student.....hmm I really shouldn't complain seeing as I as I have a lvl 40 Arms and lvl 32 Ranger sitting around too :)

Peace and love to u all!

L

-Light-

Can u blame me after playing this damn game soooo long!

HAHA

P

Pfy

Re: Re: Doesn't it just piss ya off......

Originally posted by c0ngo

Well I work but I've been 50 for ages and I did lvl 48.9-50 in one go so 47-49 in 3-5 days kinda suks :p

So have a go a Students for sponging off tax payers (bit less now with loans and tuition fees) and soap dodging but not 4 lvling quick(ish) cause anyone can do that.

Yeah one go which was around a 16hrs sitting iirc. ;D

W

-Wedge-

Well the only thing I'm not happy about is that I cant play this game at work :clap:

Would have loads of 50's, ok might be out of a job then too :rolleyes:

C

c0ngo

Re: Re: Re: Doesn't it just piss ya off......

Originally posted by Pfy

Yeah one go which was around a 16hrs sitting iirc. ;D

dunno was 2 knackered at the end 2 b able 2 work out how long it was ;)

C

c0ngo

Originally posted by old.Icy
Well the only thing I'm not happy about is that I cant play this game at work :clap:

Would have loads of 50's, ok might be out of a job then too :rolleyes:

Get ADSL/Cable at home and play with using VNC or something similar. Is a bit crap but would be ok for crafting ;) (assuming ur working at a pc)

P

Pfy

Or you can just quit your job Wedge and become a professional Armsman ... ahem.

F

Fafnir

DISCUSS

Well let them waste their lifes...

N

Ninjastyle

Re: Re: Doesn't it just piss ya off......

Originally posted by Fafnir

Well let them waste their lifes...

...says the guy with 3 chars ...

P

- Pathfinder -

Tsk, with a good group and solid camping levelling in DAoC is extremely easy :) Granted, students have it easier, but that goes for all games (and parties, woho! :)).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom