Does that only work if you're playing in the US?

Glerina

Fledgling Freddie
I just read that there's a 10 day free trial for former players on http://www.comebacktocamelot.com/ and wondered if I can use that offer too. If so could someone please explain to me how? I've been reading through some websites now and tried this and that but I can't get it working :(

Glerina

Fledgling Freddie
How, how? please tell me!
I'm so bad at computer stuff that I can't find out on my own :/

Glerina

Fledgling Freddie
Oh btw Keitan, you gave too many pm's stored and I'd like to pm you ;)

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
Possibly somewhere in GOA's subs pages? Doesn't seem to be mentioned anywhere on camelot-europe at least, and thats where the "International" link on comebacktocamelot.com leads to :|

Glerina

Fledgling Freddie
Ah ok, if he meant that then the 10 day trial is probably not avaible in europe :(
Thanks for all the help though.

Keitan

Banned
Glerina said:
Ah ok, if he meant that then the 10 day trial is probably not avaible in europe :(
Thanks for all the help though.

IT IS LOL its avalible for alll lol common pls m8

Glerina

Fledgling Freddie
Keitan said:
trying looking at the bottom on website ?

I seriously can't figure out how to activate this 10 day thing :s

and all I can find on the bottom of the page is:
Copyright © 2001-2005. Mythic Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.
Legal Information

Could please please please explain it a bit more detailed? ;)

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Keitan said:
IT IS LOL its avalible for alll lol common pls m8

I think there is a misunderstanding here.

The guy wants a 10 day free trial on the GoA servers if im correct.

And the other guy thinks he wants to activate the US server free trial from europe.

Glerina

Fledgling Freddie
Yes well, the thing is it's not exactly clear wether the 10 day trial is for europe too or not and I wanted to know that. But as it seems now, it's not for europe.

P.S.: I'm not "guy"

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Glerina said:
Yes well, the thing is it's not exactly clear wether the 10 day trial is for europe too or not and I wanted to know that. But as it seems now, it's not for europe.

P.S.: I'm not "guy"

Well all I was trying to point out was that there was a misunderstanding between two of you.

And seriously get out with the pedant shit not everyone gives a damn how they write on the internet ;s

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
there was a "come back to camelot" thing back in april - I think GOA had a similar thing. Old accounts that had gone inactive before a certain date that reactivated after catacombs got 14 free days.

Now there's a new come back to camelot for the "classic" servers - given they're only on the US at the moment it's purely for the US servers for people with US accounts who were inactive before a certain date and come back after the 14th of july.

Accounts in europe and the US are completely separate and this 10 day thing is just the US at the moment (though GOA might put in similar things it's a separate system)

Glerina

Fledgling Freddie
I did understand what you wanted to say. Though that wasn't my question. All I wanted to know was wether it's for europe too as it's not specified on the website if it's only for the U.S. But I think I can give up that hope now :/

And in my opinion it wasn't pedantic to correct you, Lady. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom