Does Focus Work With Pulsing Spells?

A

Arwen

I was wondering if anyone with 6 sec pbt could see if focus effects the amount of mana used, wouldn't be hard to test, see how long regain takes with pbt on with and without staff :)

W

-Wedge-

Pretty sure I know why you arent getting an answer...

I think you can count all Theurgists with 6s Pbt on 1 hand on Excalibur (do we even have 6s theurgs?)...

S

Sibanac

I'll try it with my damage shield tonight.
Let you know the result tomorow

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by -Wedge-
Pretty sure I know why you arent getting an answer...

I think you can count all Theurgists with 6s Pbt on 1 hand on Excalibur (do we even have 6s theurgs?)...

there's two in my guild...

B

Breni

I have 6s PBT on my runemaster...

Focus doesn't effect the pulses, just the initial casting cost. At least, that's how it appears to me.

Thought you'd like to know

A

Aule Valar

ahh thought it did help, though i've never really been sure, only have 10s and serenity 2 so i can't really see much effect when its pulsing by itself
get 50 earth focus anyway, it'll help a lot iwht mana for sheilds and ebs

A

Arwen

Thanks alot but it would be nice if more than 1 person could confirm it doesn't don't wanna find out ive been doing it wrong when im level 50 and it did really matter, not that i don't trust who said it didn't :)

P

Puppetmistress

it is unimportant since you NEED earth-focus 50 for AF-shield, melee-absorb and EB

And it's only 1 imbue point, so be sure to get it anyhow

T

Tranquil-

Focus only works on spells when they are casted.

T

Trubble

I do believe that focus helps on pulsing spells. Pulsing spells are really spells casted every pulse.... but im not sure.

E

Exinferis

it isnt, ive tried it with damage shield, with staff and no staff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom