Does anyone play any games?

O

old.[BC]eat

Just looking at the prem results and it seems half the teams cant be assed to play their games. Whats the problem??
BWTFCL has great servers which u can book, always a ref ready, and you dont have to play too many games. Surely you can managed to organise one game a week :p

P L A Y

S O M E

G A M E S

V

vuz

now theoretically we have ion-ref chasing this up but i agree clans aren't getting as many games played as necessary, :(

O

old.make~my~day

if they don't want to try to win przies thats their fault.

Gives [SLH] a chance, so I hope Ion-Ref is bad at his job lmao!

E

exxxie

Ban Whores

Were trying to play ours, kinda got confused with dates and stuff :E

IST didnt turn up and pulled out of the league (kin WP) on the night we were due to play. |MB| have split so we lose that match too :(

We play ERA tommowow, rah battle of the Rebel Alliances :)

V

vuz

noting [MB] and [IST] have left [A&I] are the ones on the table done as having played next least in premiership, but where it says 2, it shud now say 4: 4 straight losses and going strong :D
playing JMC tomorrow, we might just take that run to 5 hehe

O

old.bee

bah...if only the clans we beat would stop leaving the leagues were in :p

O

old.Ronaldo

Think TC have played all their games to date - still not lost :p

M

Mörgoth

GOD (division 3) have played all their games to date, although there's now only 7 left in the division and the team we were to play tonight (PT) didn't show and the ref gave us an auto-win after waiting around for a good while.

PT wouldn't talk to us after the match, ignored us on ICQ.

Since 4 clans are promoted from Div3 to Div2/1, in a hypothetical situation where PT dropped from the league, then LOL @ the two clans who didn't qualify for promotion. :)

V

vuz

all i can say to Div 3 clans is sorry :(
may that never ever happen again

O

old.Sidekick

I'm pretty sure season 3 will be a lot better. One look at the clan list echoes this ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom