Does anyone plan to move to Camlann ?

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
When NF hits Europe.
It would be fun to gather small (4-8 ppl) group to exp all the way from lvl 20 to lvl 50.
To do some exp, and mix it with PvP :wij:

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
I have no intention, personally - but I could imagine that Calmann would see some people return that don't like NF.

I personally like the RvR concept of DAoC - and leveling characters I can do right here on ordinary servers.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
I already made my move to camlann incase NF sucks on excal, 49,85 minstrel in full sc gear and some toa bonus.

A little bit of advise : You are better off finding a way to xp solo (I personally did this: xp'd a necro to 50, my brother also lvld 1 to 50, then we lvld our mincerm8+infil with them)

Camlann does not have a large enough player base for you to be able to pk your
way to 50 atm, or to find xp groups. And building a setup fg on FH rarely works :/ , as people who take the spots don't show up and stuff.

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
Lothandar said:
people who take the spots don't show up and stuff.
Yep :(
Thats why I will play animist+bard combo :)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
i have 33 sorc on there, occasionally you get duos with peeps that don't wanna rp all the time, but yes on the whole solo xp is the best way forward tbh.

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Warlock said:
Yep :(
Thats why I will play animist+bard combo :)

Donna, if you want company i can play the bard instead of you playing it yourself, i can also play either shaman or druid if you want and we can trio 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom