Does anyone know when the servers will be up again?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Isgaroth&Ths, Mar 24, 2005.

1. Isgaroth&Ths

Isgaroth&Ths Fledgling Freddie

feling preety much bored over here cant play camelot, cant go ut coz its raining (forgot to buy an umbrella) and there is nothing on telly, any sugestions? and ofc when will the servers go up again need to find spinesprout again to get fzed and added on by his meights !!!!!!

2. LawBringer

LawBringer Fledgling Freddie

[23-03-2005] Get your torch and lanterns ready…

14 hours before the release of Catacombs on the servers and everything is ready however computers can always throw last-minute surprises at us. This is the programme for Thursday and details of some of the arrangements specially taken for this occasion.

Server Side
    Each server will be shutdown at about 7.30 am. Patch servers (the ones which update your version of the game and give you access to the login information window) will be activated in the morning to enable you to progressively update the files before the general opening of the game servers (the patch weighs in at around about 20 MB). We will restart the game servers towards the end of the day, as usual.

From DAoC official site news :)

3. Isgaroth&Ths

ooooooOOOO ty ty ty ty ty ty ty!!!!!!!! :worthy: :cheers:

4. Isgaroth&Ths

si ill just slam my head on the wall till than gives nice efes u know if u do it like 2 hours constantly!!!!!!

5. Gamah

Gamah Banned

Why cos you'll spend all night trying to fucking find the game :)?

6. Gibbo

Gibbo Fledgling Freddie

Hopefully the servers won't be back until next week.

This will allow GOA and play.com to deliver the game to us in the UK so that we can actually play the expansion at the same time as the rest of Europe start playing it.

7. Elvo^Rylu

Elvo^Rylu Fledgling Freddie

Haha.

No.

8. Castus

Castus Can't get enough of FH

LMAO :cheers:

9. MrBic

MrBic Can't get enough of FH

know what you mean... have no nails left and im driving the ppl around me crazy :eek6:

10. Bugz

Bugz Fledgling Freddie

AHH MY GAWD, you won't be the first one in the whole of europe to have the first pl'ed and toa'ed character?

Oh my, guess what meights, we're delaying the running of servers and stopping 10k+ people from playing so one ungratful player can play.

Some people are so...erughh.

11. Gamah

Gamah Banned

silly alb he was joking...put your flame thrower away and join the community wub session.

12. Bugz

Bugz Fledgling Freddie

I always double check a post for when people are joking.

When i see no smilies or no 'easy-to-spot' sarcastic remarks then I reach for my 'Deluxe Flame Thrower' and have some fun Oo.