Does Anyone Know Endemai???

Garagon

Fledgling Freddie
was doing transfer from mid/excal to camlann i gave 5p (big mistake) and he lvl 20 runemaster said: meet on pvp my name is Endemai (could be slightly different). can any1 tell me if they know this guy? he has my 5p!

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Garagon said:
was doing transfer from mid/excal to camlann i gave 5p (big mistake) and he lvl 20 runemaster said: meet on pvp my name is Endemai (could be slightly different). can any1 tell me if they know this guy? he has my 5p!

harsh, but unfortunately goa won't do anything about it as you clicked 'accept' :(

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
how u ment 2 look for him if u dont know his chars actual name and cant /who him :( or /send :p :( though i do agree, this sucks and u should definatly get ur money back, change coc imo

Proto

Fledgling Freddie
Prydwen-677-Endemai-0.jpg
maybe the same player ;)

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, hes a MEAN looking guy, smokes alot of weed, sometimes drops a cloak called CloudBong or something.. Hangs out in GreenGlades with all the dealers

Littlle Git

Fledgling Freddie
i think recently Yussef tryed to transfer money and the same happened to him, he took screenshots of the exchange and managed to get the money back. prolly a bit late for you now tho :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
tbh m8 if you do a transfer with a /20 char they guy wont play that char and steal your money.

at least make sure teh guy is guilded or near lvl 50 as abandoning a char for a couple of plat is not worth it

B

Ballad

Bahumat said:
tbh m8 if you do a transfer with a /20 char they guy wont play that char and steal your money.

at least make sure teh guy is guilded or near lvl 50 as abandoning a char for a couple of plat is not worth it
My thoughts exactly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom