Does anyone else need encounters for artifacts?

Ogrelin Blodig

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm having trouble finding people to go encouners with. Couldn't we agree upon a day when everyone who needs credits for some of the more common artifatcs and help eachother? We need to start doing this if people are to stay in the game.

If we could gather once a week at a certain time and day, people would atleast have a chance to get some encounters if they don't have a large guild to help them out.

This is only a suggestion and not an actual raid.

Do you think it's an idea worth following up?

tollstore

Fledgling Freddie
Raids are organised every now and then mate - the reason there hasn't been one recently is last 2 raids we just havn't had the numbers to get what everyone wants.

Keep eyes open though there will be a big arti raid when i finish the current round of ML runs :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
i have a 46 BD i'd like some arties on. no idea wich ones tho lol. so i'm just gonna try and get credit for everything usable >.<

Irgil

Regular Freddie
Zerk is just for farming and leveling up new bots.... Hunter is my main now, way more fun to play solo, even if i get owned alot more :)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Hi Ogri, if you need numbers just shout. I can help with mend healer, mend shammy, sup runie (6sec) or the dark gimp himself :)

Farbaute2

Fledgling Freddie
ill help if there is days i can play. i have 2 accounts with a ml9 sum sm on one of them. there is alot of characters that needs different artifacts on both accounts

/Narve

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I need a few on Valk, Arti raid would be nice!

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
i need a few on my hunter aswell so im up can take some company along from other chars if needed :)

/Mirk

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Zerk is just for farming and leveling up new bots.... Hunter is my main now, way more fun to play solo, even if i get owned alot more :)

pffft, u caved in to play a stealther :( ur no longer my hero! :(

Vukod

Fledgling Freddie
ill be also happy to join with my warlock for some artis i still miss

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom