Does anyone else here...

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Get stupid 10s-15s lag during rvr using toa client? i know for sure it's not my pc or isp, but last night in rvr even if i ran into a fg or 2fgs of enemies i would lag for 10s or more, never have had this bad for a long time, anyone else got problems like this?what area and countries are you playing from if so?

Moth Twiceborn

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm.

I'll confess that I've had huge bursts of lag in ToA PvE, but not in RvR.

Have you got enough memory to turn precaching on? That's supposed to be the "Mythic bandage on a broken arm" for this problem...

Edit: playing on NTL broadband from SE England...

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah i got 1024 ddr ram :/ but yesterday i had about 5 or more insane lagspikes within 30mins or so.But then again i haven't rvred with pre-caching on with toa client yet so it could be that :p if not i just go get a p4 4ghz and 2gb ram xD

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Yep, went to RvR with my eldie in a fg. Suddenly my screen lags like mad when approaching mmgE. In SI, that means 4fg+ or Rambo and his bum chums :)p) but this time, they were 6 or 7 mids :(

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
happened when i last went to rvr too, some mid guild groups were camping amgE. i lagged like hell one 1 group came towards us, then i was dead with like 3fg running from my groups dead bodies :(

emma

Loyal Freddie
poor client performance is something that inst fixed until 1.69 afaik, best thing you can do at the mo Matt is right click your daoc icon and change the system compatability to NT4 SP5. That seems to solve 90% of performance issue`s under win2k and winxp.

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Well I can do a test , where do you stand when you get the lag ???? " EWUL GRIN "

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom