Does Anyone Else Get This?..

-Hayfever-

Fledgling Freddie
I'm in Jordheim after activating my account with DR. I logg the DR client and when I have logged on i go and talk to the Royal Guards to go into the Throne Room. I target them and they face me but nothing comes up (no text and message comes up). It just says, ''Target Not In View.''. Don't know if anyone else is getting this but its pretty annoying..

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
well from what you say it sounds like you didnt get the quest to get in there first. You gotta talk to your trainer to get a quest + a letter, witch will give you acces. If you already done that it sounds like the same bug as i had. Pmed a gm and he reset my quest to get in there again, worked 5 min later.

-Hayfever-

Fledgling Freddie
Wazkyr said:
well from what you say it sounds like you didnt get the quest to get in there first. You gotta talk to your trainer to get a quest + a letter, witch will give you acces. If you already done that it sounds like the same bug as i had. Pmed a gm and he reset my quest to get in there again, worked 5 min later.

Normally you can talk to them without DR and it shows a message saying you need DR to enter this zone. Anyways I will try that and thanks for the help..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom