Does any one remember.... ?

C

coldasice

Hey all i am new here and just wondering if any of u's played q3 on barrys world servers b4 you had to pay? If so do any of you remember the server which ran the map q3 pro dm6, it was sort of like TDM but there was no faling damage/ rocket jump damage etc. There would be a team of 6vs6 i think and basically your health went down alot slower than normal and eventuall u were killed and went and sat out untill only one person stood (or mebs more on one team only) and that team would get a point. (like if they score in CTF)

If any of you know what i am banging on about please say and tell me if there are any servers out there still running such a game...

also any idea what its called?

thanks alot for your time to read this!

Cold

M

Madlew

I remember playing this! I was sh*t and just ran arround like a moving target. But it was fun.

I have no idea what it was called. I do remember getting there via GameSpy.

Sorry I couldn't help, keep the forum updated if you do find it.

C

coldasice

thats good at least some one remembers it. mebs i should email barrys world about it, afterall it was on their servers.

it was deff the best 'mod' for q3. more fun than CTF i beleive!

B

bigfoot

Clan Arena. We will look to do some Clan Arena games at some point in the near future.

C

coldasice

thats it, clan arena. Yeh that would be good. When abouts do you think this would be possible? how come the servers were taken off? it was deff best q3 mod...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom