Does any of you experience crashes, when shutting daoc down?

Bloodcore

Can't get enough of FH
It has happed for about 3 days now, i /q and then a little time goes by and then daoc crashes - have any of u tried the same?

edp33

Fledgling Freddie
need more info, do you get a blue screen with error messages, does your pc reboot, or daoc just freezes and you have to kill it with task manager..?

my problem is nv4_displ.dll blue screen and it keeps rebooting, i've reinstalled graphics drivers in safe mode, and fingers crossed so far it works ok.

Sandariel

Fledgling Freddie
Had the same problem with the latest nvidia drivers... (77.76 or something?)

About 80% of the time the computer crashed with a bluescreen (will just reboot if you don't have bluescreens activated). I just reinstalled some older drivers (71.89) and the game doesn't crash anymore when logging out. Hooray :D

(I still get some weird problems with all textures going yellow and some annoying black flashes after playing for a while, but... that's another story.... ;) )

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodcore said:
It has happed for about 3 days now, i /q and then a little time goes by and then daoc crashes - have any of u tried the same?

your avatar is mezzzzmerizing

Bloodcore

Can't get enough of FH
i get no bsod, my pc doesnt reboot, im using an old nvidia driver.

It also happens when i zone (sometimes) :confused:

Sandar Shadowwalker

Fledgling Freddie
It happens to me some times when i try log out my comp just restarts.i had a porting problem like yours a while ago i used to go LD the way i sorted it was just updating my netgear card drivers hope that helps.

Tosen

Part of the furniture
I have same problem... fixed it by doing non-stop gaming, and not shutting down the client.

edp33

Fledgling Freddie
you could try checking event viewer under control panel, admin tools, and see if any system errors are occuring around the same time you crash or simply try reinstalling the graphics drivers.

Bloodcore

Can't get enough of FH
Tosen said:
I have same problem... fixed it by doing non-stop gaming, and not shutting down the client.
Non-stop gaming without zoning? :p

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodcore said:
Non-stop gaming without zoning? :p
I don't think Tosen ever stops gaming. :p Unless he's asleep or at his work, in neither case it matters whether or not DAoC runs bugfree.. ;p

Bloodcore

Can't get enough of FH
Tosen said:
rtfm >.< he said when shutting daoc down
Bloodcore said:
i get no bsod, my pc doesnt reboot, im using an old nvidia driver.

It also happens when i zone (sometimes) :confused:

:)

+1 <- and i really needed that one, minimum 3 chars :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom