dodens tonight lol

D

danhyr

Thanks mids for making me laugh very hard.. killed mids in trickles from our camp spot. then boom 3fg mids turned up and zerged our fg.. talk about over kill lol....

ill post screenies when i can be arsed

E

eynar

And you're trying to say what by this post? Those mids were probably heading to kill summoner or something, I'm pretty sure they didn't gather simply to go kill your group.

C

Cavex ElSaviour

i think he's trying to say they were totally surprised by the sudden appaerence of 3 fg's.

D

danhyr

perhaps they where

but we where ina palce that leads no where... so why would they go there to get to summoner

C

Cavex ElSaviour

bah, i was trying to save you from a whine danhyr. DON"T go there, uber mid whiners who spent too much timing reading and learning alb whines will whine back and come up with things you might have done 20 patches ago

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by eynar
And you're trying to say what by this post? Those mids were probably heading to kill summoner or something, I'm pretty sure they didn't gather simply to go kill your group.

Many times although not recently myself and 5-6 Albs camped Dodens, 2-3fg turned up to evict us every single time. Myself, Fattshanes, Cabbage and Musashi had some fun times in there though. Great dungeon :)

I

inqy

That 3fg that turned up had just finished defending fens afaik and were at a loose end I guess. Your fg pwned my lvl3x bd that was xping with my lvl2x pox bot good tho. gratz. what a shame you got zerged ;)

The real shame is, you don't use your version of dg. I've been to the counter parts so many times. never seen one single alb/hib in them. :(

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by inqy
That 3fg that turned up had just finished defending fens afaik and were at a loose end I guess. Your fg pwned my lvl3x bd that was xping with my lvl2x pox bot good tho. gratz. what a shame you got zerged ;)

The real shame is, you don't use your version of dg. I've been to the counter parts so many times. never seen one single alb/hib in them. :(

For months I used to visit all 3 dungeons daily, sadly it gets boring when you don't run into anyone time after time. I fail to see the point of having these frontier dungeons to be honest as so few people use them, Alb and Hib dugneons are pretty much perma-empty. The reason no one uses them is that they are so much worse than dodens, you get aggro from the other side of the dungeon for no reason and the entrance mobs proc that dumbass 45min disease.

O

old.Downanael

You so strong albs that you need to kill exp-groups instead ones who actually want rvr :eek: "Look mommy i killed 3 greys! can i get biscuit now"

And it was christmas when you took the relic!

Here you go,fresh flame.

C

Caeli

Originally posted by cHodAX
For months I used to visit all 3 dungeons daily, sadly it gets boring when you don't run into anyone time after time. I fail to see the point of having these frontier dungeons to be honest as so few people use them, Alb and Hib dugneons are pretty much perma-empty. The reason no one uses them is that they are so much worse than dodens, you get aggro from the other side of the dungeon for no reason and the entrance mobs proc that dumbass 45min disease.

1.64 Patchnotes
Midgard Monsters
- In response to player feedback, Innocents in Dodens Grava are now aggressive to players.

Frontier Dungeons

- In response to Team Lead feedback, we have converted the innocents in each realm's frontier dungeon so they will now protect that realm's players while still attacking players from other realms.
Better bring a cleric/friar when going camping for greys-blues exping in 1.64 then. ;)

S

shanks

Originally posted by danhyr
perhaps they where

but we where ina palce that leads no where... so why would they go there to get to summoner

To kill your arse on there way? Better then letting you follow them down and killing them while fighting mobs now isnt it. Dumbass. :great:

And if 3fg are in the area and a fg is in the rvr dungeon ofcos there gonna kill your ass. Nothing to moan about and it's not like they had a reason to split just to please you and leave you to kill expers now is there.

S

shanks

HoC is horrible, addmania. I usually go marfach, there's often some solo with bot or smaller groups there.

F

Fives

Originally posted by Cavex ElSaviour
i think he's trying to say they were totally surprised by the sudden appaerence of 3 fg's.

3 fgs ? dont hope tht was for the summoner ? that would make them gimps..dont take more than 1 fg to zerg him

C

cHodAX

You lot make me laugh :) Calling names for ganking exp'ers in a RvR dungeon, I suggest playing a nice safe game like Care Bears Online instead :p

C

Cavex ElSaviour

You lot make me laugh :) Calling names for ganking exp'ers in a RvR dungeon, I suggest playing a nice safe game like Care Bears Online instead :p

is it out yet?

B

Bagloor

Originally posted by danhyr
Thanks mids for making me laugh very hard.. killed mids in trickles from our camp spot. then boom 3fg mids turned up and zerged our fg.. talk about over kill lol....

ill post screenies when i can be arsed

Your welcome, it was a little detour on our way to Bledmeer just to make your day :D

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by Cavex ElSaviour
is it out yet?

Yep it is called Star Wars Galaxies, just make sure you roll an Ewok :p

B

brite

imo you should only come in 2's or 3's so you can give my bot some rps, its got MoA 1 already :p

unbuffed albs, gotta love it

E

Ezeine

:great:

T

Tesla Monkor

They just kicked your smelly alb ass out of our dungeon. You had no right to be there to begin with. ;)

Besides, as you keep on killing one and twos going to Doden's to XP not expecting a retaliation is naive. Like mentioned above, the three groups were on their way to Bled and swung by DG to kick you out. No big deal.

Doesn't stop you from coming back another time. And guess what, you'll probably be killed again sometime in the future.

Are you going to start posting messages that sky is blue and water wet next? ;P

O

ormorof

he got killed in a frontier dungeon.... he whines.... then you laugh at people pointing this out to him because they got killed in a frontier dungeon?

or did i read this thread wrong? :eek7:

G

greatred

The real shame is, you don't use your version of dg. I've been to the counter parts so many times. never seen one single alb/hib in them. :( [/B]
Yeah it is :(

Trouble with Halls of the Corrupt is that it's so damn far from our BK's.

Also the entrance mobs are agro - even to albs. And they have the nasty habit of diseasing you for 40 minutes - so a no go if you don't have a cleric/friar.

Also the mobs inside tend to BaF quite a bit... Very few people have survived long enough to find a safe spot to rest.

Mythic! Fix it!!!

D

Dorin

alb solution: you died? no problem at all, here is the spoiler solving your problem.

1, roll an infil!
2, or a mincer
3, or a scout

yay, you can fade away after killing grey con xpers, amagad!!!! so cool, go ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom