Docwolfe shoots, he scores!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Had his first interview since leaving Uni and he nailed the job :D Grats you big dirty slag! :D

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
grats:p

(wants to see papa cho with a pirate eye patch)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
He got a job in Surrey as some cumputer programming dude!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
gratz :) surrey sucks though!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
leviathane said:
heh gratz Doc, drinks on you then ;)

You'll be lucky, Doc is tighter than a ripe young virgin.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Cheers everyone, its a job working for a stock market software company in Woking, called RoyalBlue.

www.fidessa.com

They're pretty big, and got offices all over the world :) So lots of prospects hopefully! I'm a Software Support Analyst with is pretty much hands on technical support solving problems with databases, network connectivity, systems etc. going through logs. Could be pretty interesting.

Was nicely surprised to get the first job I went for, but I was fairly confident in my abilities ;)

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
gratz Doc hope it isnt boring and u get paid well :)

ps. heres Doc doing his new job ..

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Well done :D

Hope you enjoy your job and earn lots of cash!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
DocWolfe said:
They're pretty big, and got offices all over the world :) So lots of prospects hopefully!

You'll make great pay one day, get a nice flat and some nice stuff for it too. You'll get a GF who likes you for yourself and not for the money you make. You make loads of new friends and even have a few drinks with the bossman now and then. Everything cool and you take a loan to buy an apartment for you and your GF, you settle in and all rolls along nicely. Then the company thinks you should "show your claws" as they need to downsize. You think "well with my 5 years of experience in the house, i'm sure to stay" so you carry along and plan a trip to Boga with your loving GF.

Roll monday and the Boss calls you in. You're getting the boot and you're steaming on "WHY?!". Just the way it goes is the answer, no experience is greater then other persons. You go home and tell the news. Next day the GF is gone 'cause she WAS after the cash afterall. You're stuck with a huge apartmnt load, no job, no income. F*ck Boga, you're next trip is to the wellfare office who tell you you've made so much money last year that you should be set. You explain your loans and such, but it's no use 'cause those loans are "personal". Soon, even the little money you had is gone, the apartment taken by the bank to pay your debt and you notice you have to live in a box down the street just to survive.

So..here's hoping and GL! :D

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
When that happen seel, I'll probably have turned crazy and I'll be knocking on your door in some kind of drug-addled hallucenigenic "here's johnny" type thing, with 2 28-bore shotguns in my hands, cackling maniacally as I first blow your arm off and then a 1/4 of your head.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
DocWolfe said:
When that happen seel, I'll probably have turned crazy and I'll be knocking on your door in some kind of drug-addled hallucenigenic "here's johnny" type thing, with 2 28-bore shotguns in my hands, cackling maniacally as I first blow your arm off and then a 1/4 of your head.

Yeah, ain't it funny how it sounds so ludircrous that it could never happen?

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
why just a 1/4 of the head?

its pretty hard to be that precise with a shotgun you know

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom