TV Doctor Who

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
wow,

how good was this weeks episode. looking good for when Mr Moffat is doing all of them. The repitition of speech bit at the end was well creepy.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hehe yeah its good, his other episodes have all been good imo so hopefully more good stuff to come that wont get tired fast

leviathane

Part of the furniture
my god what an awesome episode, just hope they don't do a quick fix follow up episode like the last double parter.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Only problem was Tate slipping back into her 'Lauren' character again every now and then, but yes it was a good creepy one. and very intrigued as to who the Alex Kingston character is, and how she knows the doctor, Hmmmmmm

Cant wait for next week

ileks

Part of the furniture
Yep i think this one was the best in the series so far. I want to know what the psychiatrist (sp? lol) had to do with it.

One thing that did annoy me tho was the neck piece thingy on the skeleton was clearly made out of polystyrene!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
havent finished watching it yet only 30 mins in but...

isnt the lead archeologist, the one who knows the doctor, the woman who was in charge of Torchwood in Series 2 with Rose?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Quite likely, the best dual ever made. Easily should've been a season ender.

But good it wasn't! :clap:

Moffat should and hopefully will take over. He actually puts more then fluff in.

About the Alex Kingston:

Possible future spoilers aswell?

Speculations: Wife, only way he tell his name is when making love(or..whateever timelords...do), last companion from the 50th century or some such, probably will never see, means the 12th doctor will survive for VERY long. I mean come on, 900+ and he looks REALLY young? :eek7:

Nate

FH is my second home
Possible future spoilers aswell?

Speculations: Wife, only way he tell his name is when making love(or..whateever timelords...do), last companion from the 50th century or some such, probably will never see, means the 12th doctor will survive for VERY long. I mean come on, 900+ and he looks REALLY young? :eek7:
Aye she seemed like wifey to me, not so much gf as she knew him inside out and had a lot of confidence to be able to take the piss out of him whenever she liked.

I think the really young thing was just referring to this Doctor looking young, not really his total age or anything.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Aye she seemed like wifey to me, not so much gf as she knew him inside out and had a lot of confidence to be able to take the piss out of him whenever she liked.

I think the really young thing was just referring to this Doctor looking young, not really his total age or anything.

Aye. The wifey thing came more evident with the "you're pickering like an old couple" comment :D

I meant that if he looks young for a 900 year old, how old is he gonna be like...later. Also, if it's a very long time from now that they meet etc(considering the red mode in the screwdriver etc, wars being fought), it means that Tennant should be doctor for a long time too. Which is nice news :D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
bloody great two parter that was i was dead impressed with both episodes! love the way theyre minds work.

would be nice to have an older doctor next time, keep things varied thats what i say....but no female doctor, thats just wrong and should never ever happen, ever!

Edmond

I took it that the whole thing about when he would only tell someone his name was when he finally dies, and can re-generate. has she seen his death??

Also agree that with Moffat at the helm, there is nothing to worry about, he has written some of my favorite episodes, 'girl in the fireplace' being one of them, and this 2 parter was definitely in my top 3

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol i thought the only reason he'd tell someone his real name was when he was having a bit of intergalactic nookie Oo

just shows how different peoples minds work lol

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i cba with spoilers and tbh you all know me.. you know how lame i am, you know i rarely grasp the concept of spoikers so beware when you see a post by moi!

youve been spoiked!

Edmond

Didn't you two learn anything from that episode? :eek:

Erm, no??

Obviously not, i'm with Ez, i dont like to think too hard about it, just enjoy it, and when the answers come along, go....'Oooooo, now i didn't see that coming'

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
lol i thought the only reason he'd tell someone his real name was when he was having a bit of intergalactic nookie Oo

just shows how different peoples minds work lol

I'll tell you my real name later Ezteq, you free this weekend? ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Erm, no??

Obviously not, i'm with Ez, i dont like to think too hard about it, just enjoy it, and when the answers come along, go....'Oooooo, now i didn't see that coming'

Meant the lack of spoilers in some posts.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
woohoo I've not lost it.

Successfully pulled with my sparkling wit and repartee.

<heads off to buy some bryl-creem>

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The first generation daleks were the best

steampunk-dalek.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom