Do you treat you Buffbot right?

auroria

Banned
mostly see albs using it aye, but well, the majority dont, but theres always those fkn sorcs with rr5+ml9 and di3

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
My bot aint all fluffed up. but its 3L2 with like winged helm,healers embrace and cyclopes sheild. using rog armor except for torso and gloves (reward from a quest in aerus, couse aerus armor looks realy cool on trolls).

going to PimP mine up soon. mostly with showoff artis :)

ElemenT

One of Freddy's beloved
I did. He had one of the nicest templates around for a buffbot. Well, I think he did anyway.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
ElemenT said:
I did. He had one of the nicest templates around for a buffbot. Well, I think he did anyway.

that was before toa ? couse it looks VERY nice :)

ElemenT

One of Freddy's beloved
Yep, I left the game when ToA hit EU. Well... a week after release anyways.

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
I respecced my very first BB to smite way way back on the US servers as I thought (at the time) buffbots were (still <-- as in noone else seemed to have one) unfair.

When I finaly respecced her back to enhance, I had fluffy buffed my inf to help on door 3 during a ninja relic raid. I was carrying a full ram and the second I jumped the relic keep wall and headed for the door my bb got shot and died on me...

Stood there in stealth perma-rooted amitt a horde of angry mids. Eversince I've been treating my buffbot as a godess :)

Erulin the Bloody

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
Noone is bothered by the fact that he has gone trough the trouble of concealing a program he has running? I wonder what kind of program a daoc player would want to hide from other daocers?

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
auroria said:
can imagine albs/hibs have higher rr buffbots cause they can use em as DI bots, like muyl ;)

Aw, you hurt gradiuus`s feelings now :/

spreadheals for 700 ish and able to tank hulks solo in DF, and you dear call her a BB ?

Last time i checked, she had more solo kills than muy, lol

FAM87

Loyal Freddie
Aldrick said:
Noone is bothered by the fact that he has gone trough the trouble of concealing a program he has running? I wonder what kind of program a daoc player would want to hide from other daocers?

Because i like to keep my dektop private, though if you must! know, i have Limewire 4.10.5 - Daoc Portal, freeshard program, running programs i have,
MSN, clock LAN connection window,Norman antivirus / firewall, NVIDIA settings,winamp, and soundman effect studio or smt.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    159.2 KB · Views: 61

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Aldrick said:

a security aware one. letting people know your desktop and the tools you have is have of the battle for a cracker done

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
I've treated my BB too good... now he's demanding a BB for himself too, and is requesting to get his name changed :(

Cedon

Fledgling Freddie
My BB is houseowner so if I don´t treat him right I have to sleep in the little Midgard Outhouse :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom