do you like it better now?

F

fl3a

well, looking at all the (justified) savage whines i was thinking ... do you like it better now with nerfed zerks and 12381818 * n savages or was it better before with 123112 * n zerks and a few savages?
:m00:

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by fl3a
well, looking at all the (justified) savage whines i was thinking ... do you like it better now with nerfed zerks and 12381818 * n savages or was it better before with 123112 * n zerks and a few savages?
:m00:

Better now.....

My Rp's are going up for once now that LA is nerfed and SB's doesn't do those insanely high hits anymore

S

Shrye

I'd rather fight pre-nerfed zerkers, than current savages tbh :/

G

Gahldir

don't like either tbh.

but this is one step in the right direction

L

loxleyhood

I prefer now, because atm there are still fewer savages than there were zerkers.

F

- Fedaykin -

zerks were overpowered = mids played them in their thousands, but the nerf was welcome

now savages are overpowered = mids play them in their thousands - they will get nerfed too

but i actually prefered to fight zerkers at least they only get god mod every 7 mins savages get it permanantly

T

tdmm_kamosh

whiners like u are overpowered = albs play them in thounsands, they are boring us a lot.

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by tdmm_kamosh
whiners like u are overpowered = albs play them in thounsands, they are boring us a lot.

You don't get to talk anymore.

M

marczje

hehe the zerker gained high rr's then the most savages are now still so think it still is better for teh albies.. tho when the savages gain those rr's.. (then i dont mean the np guys that already achived the rr7 with it etc) just the normal players..

but hey that's just a thought never even duelled a savage :)

O

old.Nol

I feel quite sorry for anyone in midgard who doesn't have a healer or a savage. Must be horrible looking for RvR groups.

They're just as bad as one another tbh, just glad the end is reduced a bit, but it would have a better effect on zerkers because savages got those nasty end shouts(whatever).

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by tdmm_kamosh

But then again you wont see too many people reflecting the Albion realm at 2:30 in the morning when you run will you :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom