do you know the pringle who is far away?

T

Testin da Cable

well, it's his birthday today!
he's out on a gas-platform watching martial-arts dvd's
when he really should be paying attention to Q's and P's
so if there's a sudden large flame, you'll know who's to blame!
it's djpringle who's just turned thir-teee!!!1

:bazbeer:

egads! but my rhyming is shite :( happy birthday mate :)

J

Johnny Bravo

That was meant to rhyme I thought it was a monologue ;) :D

HB dood

T

Testin da Cable

:(

well, I dare you to make a better BD rhyme for Mr. Pringle! winn0r gets a BW tshirt. it's only ever been worn by me so there you go :)

M

mank!

I have the rhyming skills of a thinly sliced piece of bread.

S

(Shovel)

All the more reason to make you do it mankeh...

J

Johnny Bravo

Originally posted by Testin da Cable
:(

well, I dare you to make a better BD rhyme for Mr. Pringle! winn0r gets a BW tshirt. it's only ever been worn by me so there you go :)

Todays a special day for djpringle
He needs to go out and party or mingle

But he's stuck at work watching a DVD
Full of karate, and probably Bruce Lee

From all of us who post everyday in this forum
We hope he has fun and not too much boredom

And a special day is had, on that you can bank
When he is alone, and has his birthday w**k

:D

T

Testin da Cable

you win :D I'm wearing the tshirt atm though...can you wait till the end of the month? then I change to the other one you see :)

D

djpringle

Awww shucks :)

Cheers guys, luckily I'm not at work at the moment, I'm drowning in birthday cake....somehow I've ended up with two huge cakes (one of them has a cow on it as well) so there is more than enough to round.....huzzah :D

Well got to get ready to go out and sample some of Saigon's finer nightspots.

TdC and Johnny your rhyming skills are awesome :D

T

Testin da Cable

yay :clap:

you'll have to forgive me though: my ideas of "Saigon's finer nightspots" tend to come from war-movies, where the whiskey is made in an old bathtub, the beer is called babi-bang and the women are faaar too young ;):D

D

djpringle

Originally posted by Testin da Cable
yay :clap:

you'll have to forgive me though: my ideas of "Saigon's finer nightspots" tend to come from war-movies, where the whiskey is made in an old bathtub, the beer is called babi-bang and the women are faaar too young ;):D

heh not allowed to go to the places you're thinking of anymore, I'm respectable now.....

As for the beer, bababa (333) and Saigon are the local brews and the hangover comes about 30 minutes later :( thankfully I stick to good old Tiger.

Summo, I have absolutely no idea where that quote comes from...as my excuse I'm saying that my brain has been subjected to schlock horror movies for the past 6 months......

Unfortunately the wonders of FTP are escaping me at the moment as nothing will connect so all you wonderful people are saved the cow cake piccy :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom