do you have to do CL quests with all your toons to get cl5 on them

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Like someone said once you have one character thats cl5, you can get all your characters to cl5 on that account without having to do the pve/rvr/or quest grind...

is this true?? and what must u do?

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
lol what do you think yourself?

- Once you have a level 50, you need to xp the second toon to 50 too
- Once you done one epic on a toon, you need to do it on the second too..
- ML's.. each toon, new walktrough..

So, seeing as this is the first time i've heard this.. i think someone's been lieing to you :eek:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
such smartass answer.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
I think the general idea could have been based on was :

Do the CL quests with one character, so you've experienced them.

Then just get the CLxp through normal play (RvR, PvE etc), without doing them again, on other characters.

Darzil

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Although if you do the CL quests, you get the Champion weapon sooner (at chapter 3 rather than CL5) and you get a lot of CLXP from doing chapter 3.
Peeps who get more than 100k LWRPs will probably prefer to just 'grind' the RPs for CLXP, those who don't or who like doing quests, will probably prefer to do the quests.

Gamah

Banned
Not sure why there has been so much confusion about this in the first place :|?

Hellspawn

Fledgling Freddie
Roalith said:
Such dumbass question, really...

Not really a dumb question if you read the goa news (27-01-06)

GOA said:
If you want to become a Champion without experiencing, or living again the adventures of Darkness Rising, you just have to go and speak to the King. If your character is level 50 you will then be able to gain Champion's experience and pass the 5 levels. This will enable you to benefit from the sub-classing points at each level as well as from the enlargement of the choice for mounts and their equipment. However, you will have to wait the 5th Champion level to get your Champion Weapon.

As I read it do the champ quests once and you have no need to do them on your alts, but you wont get your champ weapon till you are CL5 as opposed to at the start of chapter 2 of the champ quests.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry Censi, you'll have to bug-abuse the quest 9 more times!!!

;)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
you dont have to do the quests at all, they are just the fastest way to gain the exp, you can go talk to your trainer and then just exp/rvr the CL exp. i know a couple of people doing that.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
you dont have to do the quests at all, they are just the fastest way to gain the exp, you can go talk to your trainer and then just exp/rvr the CL exp. i know a couple of people doing that.

Aye, but for non-rvr chars you might want to do the chapters and Co5 a few times.

Chapters 1 and 2 take about 3hr30 (at least on Alb), then another 2 hours for Co5 and Azazel.

5h30-6 hours to get CL3 isn't bad at all and doable in an evening; would take longer than that (~270k rp) in RVR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom