Do the Americans deserve it

G

In a news article today, a Florida resident put a sign outside his house

"1 Charley, 2 Frances, 3 Ivan, 4 Sale."

With the big brother mentality of GW Bush and his cronies, do the average americans deserve to get the brunt of a possible retributuion (from a higher source) for the Invasion of Iraq.

Or should we just leave them for a few years and they will all frag each other with automatic weapons, coz they are legal to have in your house now.

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
I dont really think you can say that the actions of dubya are causing hurricanes, sometimes the things he may say or do are dumb but to think that some "higher being" is punishing the people of the US because of his actions is in my eyes at least, absurd.

Damini

Part of the furniture
No, absolutely, they deserve it. It's like in the school incident in Russia, where those kids and parents all got killed because of Russian politics. We need to sort out a sliding scale for this - Russian cruelty - execute children. Iraq war, send in a storm to kill those people in America to poor to evacuate. Perhaps then to protest against council tax rises we can kill some kittens. If it's just to complain about licensing laws, we can slap some puppies around, but leave no lasting scars.

G

its one of those "you cant prove me wrong and i cant prove myself right" sort of things.

So you cant call it obsurd can you, becasue you would have to prove that any "higher" beings don't exist, which you cant.

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
But I can say I think you're smoking crack and pass me the pipe brother.

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
I can call it absurd all I like it doesnt mean what I say is true. But what you said is bull. No offence.

Further to my point: hurricanes arnt formed by a "higher" being they are formed by :
There are various trigger mechanisms required to transform frequent storms into rarer hurricanes. These trigger mechanisms depend on several conditions being 'right' at the same time. The most influential factors are:

i) a source of very warm, moist air - derived from tropical oceans with surface temperatures greater than 26 °C;

ii) sufficient spin or twist from the rotating Earth - this is related to latitude.

As the warm sea heats the air above it, a current of very warm moist air rises quickly, creating a centre of low pressure at the surface. Trade winds rush in towards this low pressure and the inward spiralling winds whirl upwards releasing heat and moisture before descending. The rotation of the Earth causes the rising column to twist, gradually taking on the form of a cylinder whirling around an eye of relatively still air, free from clouds. The rising air cools and produces towering cumulus and cumulonimbus clouds. Further aloft at six miles, the cloud tops are carried ******ds to give thick layer clouds due to the ******d-spiralling winds leaving the hurricane core.

babs

Can't get enough of FH
So why did he punish the rest of the Caribbean with those same storms?

God: Watch this Jebus, I'm going to bend this one through Florida and get some of those bloody rastafarians at the same time.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Maybe Area 51 is working on a device to reverse the spin of the Earth. That way, we get all the hurricanes!

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
babs said:
God: Watch this Jebus, I'm going to bend this one through Florida and get some of those bloody rastafarians at the same time.

Lol!
:D

itcheh

Part of the furniture
... and there was me thinking that spending money on barrysworld.com was madness ... this is the jibbering of an utter nutter!

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Damini said:
No, absolutely, they deserve it. It's like in the school incident in Russia, where those kids and parents all got killed because of Russian politics. We need to sort out a sliding scale for this - Russian cruelty - execute children. Iraq war, send in a storm to kill those people in America to poor to evacuate. Perhaps then to protest against council tax rises we can kill some kittens. If it's just to complain about licensing laws, we can slap some puppies around, but leave no lasting scars.

Indeed. Spin the wheel of Justice !

:)

G

itcheh said:
... and there was me thinking that spending money on barrysworld.com was madness ... this is the jibbering of an utter nutter!

i personally did not spend any of my own cash on barrysworld.com.

and i am not mad (i think) who cares if i am anyway.

wibble

ECA

I am a FH squatter
What level of political stupidity would warrant cause for poking badgers with spoons?

nath

Fledgling Freddie
ECA said:
What level of political stupidity would warrant cause for poking badgers with spoons?
A hefty one, for that is an original sin! (At least, Eddie Izzard claims it is anyway)

GekuL

Fledgling Freddie
You'd almost think it was hurricane season wouldn't you?

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
brooky said:
i personally did not spend any of my own cash on barrysworld.com.

and i am not mad (i think) who cares if i am anyway.

wibble

Aren't you the one who posted on here recently asking if you WERE mad?

For fucks sake :(

G

no, i asked if i was insane, there is a difference (somewhere)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
as long as you're not insane and mad then all is cool tbh.

Paradroid

Fledgling Freddie
brooky said:

With the big brother mentality of GW Bush and his cronies, do the average americans deserve to get the brunt of a possible retributuion (from a higher source) for the Invasion of Iraq.

Ah, well, if there is a higher being then they should decide exactly what or who is deserving of whatever!

Unless they've eventually developed the cloud seeding programme to new heights! (Rumoured for years it could be hijacked by the military as a weapon - well, duh!)

...it did miss Cuba though... (throws that theory out the window)

The sandal is the sign!

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
OMG.jpg

dysfunction

FH is my second home
babs said:

This thread is now worth while with that comment!

:D

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will cuz
I sure could use a vacation from this

Silly shit, stupid shit...

One great big festering neon distraction,
I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied.

Learn to swim.

Mom's gonna fix it all soon.
Mom's comin' round to put it back the way it ought to be.

Learn to swim.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Babs, that God/Jebus line was the best thing ever to have been posted on these forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom