Do PL groups get nerfed?

Mehuge

One of Freddy's beloved
Do the up and coming patch changes (FoP only working out of combat, pet pulling etc) completely nerf the PL group?

What will the new PL group spec be?

I'm just wondering if its worth me keep leveling the SM on 2nd account or not.

Thanks

Tiki

Fledgling Freddie
Hummmm I dont think the fop nerf is that big a deal, as thier prolly regen mana as the puller is doing his bit (rest of grp not in combat).

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
I think PL groups are gonna take a hit from the fop nerf. How big that remains to see. :)

Lythande

Fledgling Freddie
The BIG hit comes next patch when you get aggro from healing pets on passive.

Trylle^nzi

Fledgling Freddie
Lythande said:
The BIG hit comes next patch when you get aggro from healing pets on passive.

Seems like a problem yea :( guess we have to debuff pull then?

Mehuge

One of Freddy's beloved
Wonder if transfer life heal will pull the agro.

Or, stick pet on stay in middle of camp, and use heal to pull as they spawn and agro :?) Humm... but then fop becomes the issue.

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Hopefully its a step in the right direction then :) Nerf PL and moderna all together i say.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
As long as we have PBAE and AE stun as it is now PL wont be a problem.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
just slows down the process m8 not eliminate it.
Could go back to the old malmo days with ae debuff pulls
sm gets 2 if specced properly so thats 2 camps pulled at a time with healer ae stunning it is fine. Fop will still be effective when out of combat so it will jsut have a lil more dt between pulls

Dumonde

Fledgling Freddie
Gungo said:
Hopefully its a step in the right direction then :) Nerf PL and moderna all together i say.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
No more "spind? what is that...?" or "pls show the way to fens or DG" or "whats iarn?"

Sweet

Fledgling Freddie
TBH I have to say that the /level command killed a large part of the game.

I remember the early days, hunting on the Mularn road. All the way along you would find solo and grouped players working their way up the early levels. Along comes /level, and almost overnight the lowbie hunting grounds became deserted.

GOA really shot themselves in the foot with that one - I reckon that a lot of newer players would have been put off the game simply because it became so hard to find a group.

My guild (Nazgul) recently began a lowbie zerg night, where we all started with level 1 chars, and I have to say that it is a blast. It was sad though - we were the only people in Nisse's - I remember when it used to be thronging with young chars.

Just my thoughts...

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Im not so sure ppl will remember the old malm days now, most ppl i see at moderna are hardly out of DAoC nappies and have probably never been south of Gotar in their toons lives. I think moderna will carry on, with a little DT but im sure someone will figure out an ae technique that keeps up the tradition of "not play me char till 50".

Yes Sweet, Im with you m8, I miss the good ol days leveling at spots like Nisses, Vendo, Spind and especially Snow Crabs in Uppland. Great days had and yes Mythic (not GOA) have shot the point of having 50 levels in this game in the foot. But now its too late to go back, the damage is done.

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, those were the times :)

Was down at Nisse's getting all nostalgic a while back. :)

I level alot of my chars in Moderna these days but thats more because you simply cant find any XP grps anymore except for between lvl 20-24 when everyone has their BG toons in Vendo getting them rdy for Thidranki. Varulvhamn is deserted almost any time of the day and Spindelhalla is mostly filled with solo players running around with their BB, not to mention the SI dungeons Iarn's Lair(Short name due to advanced spelling :D) and Trollheim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom