Do people still play DAoC?

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
Take a look at this awesome video, made by player Sorcrosanct, that shows us how very much alive our beloved Dark Age of Camelot is. Enjoy watching it, and don't forget to leave him a like or a subscription on his channel!

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
still looks fun, may have to reactivate to try it. I guess gearing up inactive 3yr old chars will be a pain.

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
If you do reactive and you play mid we can help you get up to date with new gear etc. It's really easy to template these days and half of the stuff doesn't take long to farm either. We also do a lot of Visi and stealth rvr groups in our guild/alliance.

Feel free to contact a Jerrys Kids member and we're pick u up.

Web site www.thorssentinels.com

Dutx

One of Freddy's beloved
im thinking of resubbing too, but having all my chars stripped of everything and having to transfer from the pvp server isnt that appealing tbh

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
LMAO guess I wont be resubbing - I got an emailed warning of using a mapping product with a 5 day ban on one of my 4 accounts. I have not logged in for years, not even installed on any of my current PC's or Laptops...... :twak: Shatterhand aka @Farmacistu :wij: :D

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
LMAO guess I wont be resubbing - I got an emailed warning of using a mapping product with a 5 day ban on one of my 4 accounts. I have not logged in for years, not even installed on any of my current PC's or Laptops...... :twak: Shatterhand aka @Farmacistu :wij: :D
Someone stole your account ?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Nah we played them together for years. Duo'd a lot with stealthers, him on inf and me on twig thrower. Was great fun while it lasted.
Bah you scout scum. Lol. Slam and crit shot grrr. I was teh hunter gimp

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
This was the message received in my email. It is only 1 account so could still dust off the ol caby, sorc or scout or any of the mid chars I had.

Policy: Prohibited Conduct [clauses: 14,15,16] (Radar/Mapping) Your Dark Age of Camelot Account under Master Account: xxxxxxxx_EU
Server: Ywain
Date: 1/19/2016

A Dark Age of Camelot account under this Master Acccount has been suspended for 5 days as this is your account's second offense.

Customer was logged and subsequently observed using a Radar/Mapping program by Broadsword Online Games.

This type of behavior is unacceptable and will not be tolerated in Dark Age of Camelot. Any further violations from this account will result in a long-term suspension or permanent termination of the account.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Bah you scout scum. Lol. Slam and crit shot grrr. I was teh hunter gimp
hehe had a hunter as well, fun to play. Think my all time fav char was caby though LT 4dawin! And great for power levelling in POC

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
hehe had a hunter as well, fun to play. Think my all time fav char was caby though LT 4dawin! And great for power levelling in POC
Necro was a power leveling king. For my albion toons

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Necro was a power leveling king. For my albion toons
Maybe after the caby ML5 nerf, before I could get from 1 to 50 in a few hours play. Had a necro as well, found them quite boring to play.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I came up with a way of power leveling with my ranger.

In SI there was a bunch of mobs that were weak to slash damage, orange and red cons mobs. Mostly 2-3 shotting them and there were tons and tons of them, none linked as packs. Would take about 6 hours to get to 50 along with loads of metal drops. As it was out of the way nobody was ever there and the camp bonus was always very high too.

Needed 3 accounts for it though, ranger, buffbot and toon to be power levelled.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Maybe after the caby ML5 nerf, before I could get from 1 to 50 in a few hours play. Had a necro as well, found them quite boring to play.
Never said it was an interesting powerlevel hehe

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I came up with a way of power leveling with my ranger.

In SI there was a bunch of mobs that were weak to slash damage, orange and red cons mobs. Mostly 2-3 shotting them and there were tons and tons of them, none linked as packs. Would take about 6 hours to get to 50 along with loads of metal drops. As it was out of the way nobody was ever there and the camp bonus was always very high too.

Needed 3 accounts for it though, ranger, buffbot and toon to be power levelled.

We used POC because of the RVR bonus, BB and Caby (Tri Spec) with Friar Proc Heal logging in when required with other spots to guild/alliance chars. Used to pull 25+ mobs in a single pull, twice per ML5. Plus you get the respec stones which at the time sold for 1-5P. The occasional RvR encounter kept things interesting. used to get a lot of macro groups in there for easy points :)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
We used POC because of the RVR bonus, BB and Caby (Tri Spec) with Friar Proc Heal logging in when required with other spots to guild/alliance chars. Used to pull 25+ mobs in a single pull, twice per ML5. Plus you get the respec stones which at the time sold for 1-5P. The occasional RvR encounter kept things interesting. used to get a lot of macro groups in there for easy points :)

On some Freeshards server, (Maybe Uthgard) DoT was especially and oddly OP, and you used to be able to farm better than a proper group with AE DoT :p

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
On some Freeshards server, (Maybe Uthgard) DoT was especially and oddly OP, and you used to be able to farm better than a proper group with AE DoT :p
Still remember the days doting pygmies in Lyon. Dot, dot, run, dot and collect loot. Used to get interesting when one survived and went back to get his mates :) Fun times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom