Do only 14 yr old i wtfpwn kids roll assasins?

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
im sure only kids roll SB/infils, always get SBs in cg going woah look as me i wtf that person with crit of xxx, or wow i just took out 2fgs of albs.

when will people learn they easy mode :twak:

any gimp can play them in thidranki.

/rant off.

not sure point to this post aprt from gets well old listening to the l33t roxor dudes in cg going on about how uber they are.

might roll me an SB though at some point hehe :p

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
hmm not kid, have sb, have allso bonearmy specced bone in thidraki lvl.
dont yell in some cg how uber i am, hmm dont usuall even wanna join cg because full of pointless chatting or quiet 100% time.

easy mode? depends how you play your char, if there is 7 other sticked on your butt? its easy, try solo and find players other realms who you can attack, win and survive, alott more challeng.
there is maybe evenings when you get 1-2 victories, some day alott more.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
yes SB is easy mode :p

honestly try it out solo and you will see how much you die :)

edit: you will die less than a skald/hunter perhaps because you have higher stealth than hunter and can avoid "the zerg" that hangs around mb abit easier ;)

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
im sure only kids roll SB/infils, always get SBs in cg going woah look as me i wtf that person with crit of xxx, or wow i just took out 2fgs of albs.

when will people learn they easy mode

any gimp can play them in thidranki.

/rant off.

not sure point to this post aprt from gets well old listening to the l33t roxor dudes in cg going on about how uber they are.

might roll me an SB though at some point hehe
Yes, only 14 year old kids roll SBs/Infs... /slap!

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
SB from Gadd

Well you are allowed to die for a few days one on one as you settle in. After that though you have to survive one on one fights for nearly 3x capping to equal PKJ - Weaklin.

Damn I might get payback yet and I won't even have to play to get it either - on Gadd that is.

Don't forget to take pics of his corpse.

Come on now Gadd no backing off - SB time :touch: .

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
actually no death by infil while zerging.

iv been solo with my hunter at all times in BG, and had lots of fun. but after playing him i know it takes alot more skill that a shitty assasin. iv played 2 infils in bg on us servers while back, which is enough to give me an idea of how easy they are.

and thugs dont start going on about how uber infils are, back then SZs ruled.

love to see thungs play hunter, how would u cope without being able to /stick and wack away at da buttons. bless

assasins for da easy mode win!

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Gaddry said:
actually no death by infil while zerging.

iv been solo with my hunter at all times in BG, and had lots of fun. but after playing him i know it takes alot more skill that a shitty assasin. iv played 2 infils in bg on us servers while back, which is enough to give me an idea of how easy they are.

and thugs dont start going on about how uber infils are, back then SZs ruled.

love to see thungs play hunter, how would u cope without being able to /stick and wack away at da buttons. bless

assasins for da easy mode win!

Maybe face and whack away at the buttons, then when they chase you down either stick and whack away at the buttons, or run and whack away at your speed button?

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Only Crowd control class's are hard to play.
Your hunters no different

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Hunters

Hadda level 47 scout and then came to Mid cos there were too many Albs at that time and you could spend ages trying to track down a solo Mid in Thid. Came to Mid and played Hunters mainly. Was great fun. Infact you can cap so quick with a hunter in Thid. A hell offa lot faster than playing as an sb. Hit and run tactics.

Nah am waiting for Gadd to play an SB like he said he was gonna. Instead of running from Infs you have to stand and fight. Should be interesting. But you know wot? Gadd won't ever play an sb or if he does he will keep very quiet about it and try one out anonymously. Then never play one again at Thid level for sure after he found out how difficult to play one is. Take my word forrit.

Justicator

Fledgling Freddie
Hadda level 47 scout and then came to Mid cos there were too many Albs at that time and you could spend ages trying to track down a solo Mid in Thid. Came to Mid and played Hunters mainly. Was great fun. Infact you can cap so quick with a hunter in Thid. A hell offa lot faster than playing as an sb. Hit and run tactics.

Nah am waiting for Gadd to play an SB like he said he was gonna. Instead of running from Infs you have to stand and fight. Should be interesting. But you know wot? Gadd won't ever play an sb or if he does he will keep very quiet about it and try one out anonymously. Then never play one again at Thid level for sure after he found out how difficult to play one is. Take my word forrit.

Cool?

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>Nah am waiting for Gadd to play an SB like he said he was gonna. Instead of running from Infs you have to stand and fight. Should be interesting. But you know wot? Gadd won't ever play an sb or if he does he will keep very quiet about it and try one out anonymously. Then never play one again at Thid level for sure after he found out how difficult to play one is.

Could you tell me the winning lottery combination while you are at it?

>Instead of running from Infs you have to stand and fight.

What do you mean by that? Only time a hunter needs/should to run from an infi is when selfbuffs are down or his 3 friends are popping around you or the zerg comes running your way. Most of the time you got a 50/50 chance against them as long as they dont get a crit on their PA. ;) At least if you have a non-sniper spec.

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
thugs dont try and predict things your twat. you go on like SBs are so fucking hard done by and they are not at all. maybe its cus ur shit that you think they are so bad?

and no hunter isnt just wack wack like assasins, i have played both...and maybe hunter doesnt require much more skill still more. timing a shot, being at right distance takes far more pateince than /sticking and hitting backstab or PAing some1.

Also with hunter you get to do things like cast insta pet send on target to take off shield and then shoot. doing this agasint a caster in full grp isnt that easy and very satisfying when pulled off.

im not saying hunters are alot harder to play, but i do think its harder, your free to disagree...but your wrong :p

oh and things one more thing your a twat, or did i already say that?

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Gaddry said:
thugs dont try and predict things your twat. you go on like SBs are so fucking hard done by and they are not at all. maybe its cus ur shit that you think they are so bad?

and no hunter isnt just wack wack like assasins, i have played both...and maybe hunter doesnt require much more skill still more. timing a shot, being at right distance takes far more pateince than /sticking and hitting backstab or PAing some1.

Also with hunter you get to do things like cast insta pet send on target to take off shield and then shoot. doing this agasint a caster in full grp isnt that easy and very satisfying when pulled off.

im not saying hunters are alot harder to play, but i do think its harder, your free to disagree...but your wrong :p

oh and things one more thing your a twat, or did i already say that?

I like the way you offend every SB/infil on the whole server. Because playing an assassin takes no skill whatsoever.

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
i like the way, even though u made the effort to quote what i said you didnt bother to actually read it. iv never said they take NO skill, just very little, and this is a reference to BG assasins.

READ my posts first bish! :clap:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
its actually pretty hard to PA someone thats walking about all the time, especially if you are lagging :)

hunter is WAY easier in bg than assasin imo, since they are quite nice in BG :)

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
hi, im a 16 year old i wtfpwn kid..i have a uber mincer i can kill anything cept bds!!!!!!!!!!11111 :fluffle:

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Gaddry said:
lol orm ya wrong...nothing else to say ;)
Why? It's not like it´s hard pressing on an enemy then shooting away till they die. You can look at everything and simplify it, and just say you're wrong I'm right. Who´s looking like a 14 year old? You´re just saying other people are wrong without being able to put reason into your claim, called me a bitch after telling us that every assassin takes practically no skill. And I did indeed read your post and it was pure shit to be honest.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Gaddry said:
lol orm ya wrong...nothing else to say

i have played both archer and SB LOADS of times in BG, archer is just /face and spam buttons tbh ;)

SB is much harder to line up a decent perf ;)

archer in thid is very easy tbh, especially hunter since with 2 hander damage output is pretty high (and shield is pretty useless at this stage :p ).

although i can understand you are finding it hard if you are shooting fully buffed tanks on an un-SC'd gimped hunter :m00:

since if you find hunter hard in bg you have either buggered up your spec or are doing something very wrong

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
lol never said i was finding it HARD, just believe there is more skill involved that hitting PA which there is.

and if you think you just press shoot you were playing your archer wrong mate.

and i could go on about what my hnuter has killed but i wont as im not thugs.

oh and im buffed, which is enough to keep me on par with the likes of the SCed and buffed, but its still a challenge.

dont understand people that go out of their way to fully SC and buff...its easy mode, i mean how easy can playing a fully buffed sced twinked assasin get, my 3 yr old niece could play one ;)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i mean how easy can playing a fully buffed sced twinked assasin get, my 3 yr old niece could play one

yet you cant? :eek:

look, you have NEVER played assasin right? so how can you comment about how easy it is? it LOOKS easy but to be honest it isnt ;)

Krait

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
yet you cant? :eek:

look, you have NEVER played assasin right? so how can you comment about how easy it is? it LOOKS easy but to be honest it isnt ;)

Have to agree with that....Scout is far easier to play and get rp's with (at lev50 or in BG1)
:)

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
lol how do u know iv never played an assasin, and if u read my posts you will know iv played several infils in BG.

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>i have played both archer and SB LOADS of times in BG,

From what I have seen in thid most alb assassins rely more on their anytimer than the PA or it makes very little damage compared to an sbs twohander. So I guess they just stick and whack :)

And please dont use the PA as the skilldivider for assassins as several popular specs dont rely on it.

>archer is just /face and spam buttons tbh

Um, that goes for most classes if you generalise a bit like you just did, tanks/shadowzerkers/mercfiltrators just substitute /stick for /face and you got a homefree run :) On a side comment I would say you havent explored the hunter class thorougly if you only use that tactic, try the other tools and you find a lot more to do :)

Isnt the "my class requires more skill to play than yours" a bit silly if you twinkle your toon and uses a buffbot? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom