Do I spec Axe and L Axe to lvl 50

K

kharok

Just want to get a few opinions before I get to level 50.

I am currently keeping my Axe and L Axe skills at the same level as my character and using spare in Parry.

I have 2 +3 Parry Bracers and will expect to get +6 more from others items.

I presume therefore for lvl 50 I should be ;
Axe 50/L Axe 50/Parry (Rest).

Or does Axe and Left axe not need to reach level 50, and Parry should be higher ?

Thanks in advance for any opinions.

E

erl

You're a zerker I guess?
I'd say no real need to spec them to 50, 44 is by far enough, you'll get them to 50 easily with items and realm ranks then. But since zerkers don't have much to spec in its up to you, but I'd say throw some more in parry and spec axe and la to 44.

K

klavrynd

two common templates are 50/50/28 and 50/44/37

with increased parry in the new patch(es) high parry is viable and speccing laxe to 50 will only give you a style you get off once every month and no decent extra damage.

my advice to every "starting" zerker (dunno if you're one of em) is : don't start one, roll a skald

right, up to 35 zerkers pretty much own in pve but after that it's downhill all the way.

add the fact that in 1.50 doublefrost will be nerfed severely and all you get later is untrainable throwing weapons in 1.51 and 360° evade in 1.52, shitty armor , a class realmability that does LESS damage when you dual wield, which is what zerks are all about and there's no reason at all to play a berserker.

Users who are viewing this thread