Do I have the worst luck in the world or what?

T

Teh Fonz!!1

Account closed just after I activated Shrouded Isles, now I have to try and pay for it and open it again.

Absoloute nightmare.

T

Teh Fonz!!1

I actually feel like sobbing. :(

Getting to play this game is becoming an absoloute freaking nightmare.

Ever get that feeling God is doing everything in his power to stop you from getting something you really want?

B

Banishing

......................................heh

B

bloodomen1984

Tbh if things go like this everytime theres an Expan pack for DAOC this is my last i really cant be arsed with this trouble i have things to do in real life instead of waiting for years for the damn page to be fixed

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by bloodomen1984
Tbh if things go like this everytime theres an Expan pack for DAOC this is my last i really cant be arsed with this trouble i have things to do in real life instead of waiting for years for the damn page to be fixed

Well.... do them.

O

old.job

Fonz my man, take a deep breath.
Go and do something you've always meant to do, that bit of wallpaper hanging down, or that crack in the ceiling.

Then when you finally do get on, just thing how double-good you'll feel:D

V

Vepo

What page to be fixed? if your referring to the Accounts page, i just spammed the hell out of the accounts button and finally i got in... after 10 minutes :(

Its just been set to have a limit of 80 on there at 1 time.
Well from tmorrow it will be a bit more hectic from the people buying the game in the shops.. meaning the kids where there parents said now about buying the game over the net.... Awwwwwwwwww poor kiddes

B

bloodomen1984

hard to spam the hell out of it when "Cannot find server" pops up everytime u hit reg.........and thats providing u get as far as reg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom