do guilds in mid do something about lame spawn stealers ?

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
me and some mates are camping a nice spawn in modernagrav when the following people come along , steal our spawn and refuse to move. hopefully some gm will sort these twits out

dunno how to post screenies, but they are available

Mithra
Jur
Darktemplar
Befriare
Brottar
Boneraiser
Kalaya

shame on you all , maybe /delete and go to alb, they love people like you there!

:(

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
crap screenie, hope its readable

Attachments

• camp2.bmp
    15.8 KB · Views: 279

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
A thing you could have dun is to do a /who >insert guildname of the sodds< pm sum random dude (lvl50) and ask to get in touch with their GM or officer. Could've solve the prob quite fast.
anyways. it's a very lame thing to do. :twak:

Btw:

Hide

Fledgling Freddie
well thing is that in Moderna Grav you cant have a camp just to yourself all ppl share there its just a little crowed of ppl that dont understand that . =)

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
Hide said:
lol Cry me a River noob =)

wow stunning reply !

in answer to my original question then, maybe they do maybe they dont, i still dont know. thanks to you spending time doing that (im glad that you replied ofc..) i am still none the wiser. in other words maybe you should just shh. shhh i said. good lad.

shh

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
[Cinderella] said:
at that spot all share the camps. noone has a crystal for themself

same in every other realm , there are nice spots and camps like that but the fairest way to sort pulling, ensure there are no arguements is first come first served. there is no need to say MY CRYSTAL FFS !! but when other people are pulling from your spawn, any spawn anywhere, it ruins it and arguments start :(

gimme a few days ill start another stlong whine.

Hide

Fledgling Freddie
angrysquirrel said:
same in every other realm , there are nice spots and camps like that but the fairest way to sort pulling, ensure there are no arguements is first come first served. there is no need to say MY CRYSTAL FFS !! but when other people are pulling from your spawn, any spawn anywhere, it ruins it and arguments start :(

gimme a few days ill start another stlong whine.

In sweden we have a saying: He who joins the game must take the consequenses of the game.

we also have a diffrent saying : E din mamma o pappa syskon ?

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Hide said:
well thing is that in Moderna Grav you cant have a camp just to yourself all ppl share there its just a little crowed of ppl that dont understand that . =)

lol you again, gth newb ;)

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
:eek2:
Hide said:
In sweden we have a saying: He who joins the game must take the consequenses of the game.

we also have a diffrent saying : E din mamma o pappa syskon ?

ok sorry i didnt mean to be rude to anyone or upset anyone, i just forgot that younger people play this game too.

(and btw no they aint, what a silly question)

Zaphira

Fledgling Freddie
gifv lair/yar grp's back imo

one SM grp in moderna is enough!

i got really mad and did some stupid things in moderna the other day because of this insane mob stealing and i appologice for that.

but plz lair is basically 2 grps and yar is 1 grp and then we can have 1 grp in moderna and then we have so much grps we wont even have enough players to fill em up with!

IM MOVING TO LAIR!! NOW WHO IS WITH ME?! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom