Do americans really get that confussed?

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
I got a slight laugh out of reading this, while i agree it just sounds like a load of spam, why do American players think that if they get an email with the word Camelot in, it has something to do with DAOC. Next we will be told that King Arthur was American and his Roundtable was in Las Vegas.

I appreicate that Americans will not Realise that Camelot UK actually runs the UK national lottery, And i doubt that the email actually came from Camelot UK. Still like i said, i cant see what this email has anything to do with DAOC. I still cant understand why Sanya but it in the herald, maybe if it asked for your Password etc... Its just a spam email...

Americans must be easily confused....

:m00:

----------------------------------------
Q: I got this e-mail today in my inbox. Is this a prank or for real? Sounds like a prank but wanted to double check.

INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT

CAMELOT LOTTERY,UK

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today of winners of the MEGA JACKPOT LOTTO WINNINGS

PROGRAMS held on 20th December 2004.

(Blah blah blah)

To claim your winning prize, you must first contact the claims department by email for processing and remittance of your prize money to you. The claims officer contact email is:

name: Edward Pinto
email:claimsadmin@camelotpromos.net

N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result in disqualification and any winner below the age of 18years is automatically disqualified

NOTE: Do no reply this mail. You are to contact your claims officer immediately.

A: Complete horse manure. Thanks for sending it along.

--------------------------------------------

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
heh, that's a rather silly user.

On a different note, I've never received any DAoC-related-scam. Has anyone?

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
no only the odd idiot spamming on my guild forum about his virtual itamz ebay company

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
I've had a few guys asking me to buy this and that off them and they were all crap items for ridiculous prices, so you can guess what i told them to go and do :wanker:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom