DnB...

S

Swift^

Now - I'm aware of there being some DnB fans that reside around these parts - at least, some people like it to some degree.

Question is, do any of you go to any DnB raves at all?
If so, which ones, where why?
And favourite DJs/MCs?

Can't beat Mampi Swift and MC Fearless imo. :D

S

Swift^

Hi!

Is, in that thread, anything to do with my questions?
No.

Where is the question regarding "who is a raver"?
Where is the "which DJ do you like and why" question?
Where is the "which MC do you like and why" question?
Where is the "which raves do you go to" question?

Nowhere - that was a discussion about some random DnB tunes - nothing I have covered or asked in my thread is present in that thread, so please - read it before you post it.

H

hoggsboss

used to be a regular at the laserdome in peckham until it all got a bit nasty, went to various places in london such as the rocket, astoria and camden palace.

was always a fan of nicky blackmarket and ray keith as they sorted me out with tunes :) and hype is always a favourite, was never a big MC fan as most just talk crap over good records.

F

-fus-

Originally posted by Swift^
Hi!

Is, in that thread, anything to do with my questions?
No.

Where is the "which DJ do you like and why" question?

Nowhere - that was a discussion about some random DnB tunes - nothing I have covered or asked in my thread is present in that thread, so please - read it before you post it.

Did I say, anywhere in my post, that the link which I referred to, answered your questions? No, I don't think I did. I merely showed a previous thread which may have helped with your questions.

Maybe it's me, but I see numerous occasions, in that thread, of DJ's mentioned, and a description of their music?

Granted, it does not answer your questions:

but I can't see, in my original post, anywhere where I said that it did? If, I had said "Here is a thread, which answers all of your questions" then I can understand the reply.Although, I can't see that I did? If I am mistaken, please feel free to correct me.

H

hoggsboss

not meaning to be picky but why post a link to a thread then?

F

-fus-

The thread, which I linked to held information about DnB, and some general information about the subject. It wasn't a post meant to hold all the answers, I just throught Swift^ would enjoy reading it, if he was into DnB music.

P

plightstar

I went to Global Gathering at the start of the summer and spent a lot of time in the DnB Tent.

Got to hear some of my fav dnb DJ's but they had loads of MC's over the top of the DJ's. Got to listen to Groove Rider they were very good as was Fabio.

C

Clowneh!

The "Hello!" "Goodbye!" business made it sound [insert that word that I can't think of here]

F

-fus-

patronising
arrogant
ignorant
?

(it wasn't meant to be)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom