DMWhore....?

D

Duryn

Im still looking to buy :
Hammer Of the Stonewatch [16.2dps, 5.6spd, 90%qua, +4 pole, +3 crush, +1 parry, 2% body, 97 proc] * Flaming

I need to find somewhere to spend my moneyand this seems the best idea :p.

Please message me ( Duryn ) and I will come give you the 400g for it.

K

K0nah

Hes prolly changed his name to DFwhore now.. ;)

Seriously tho I'm not sure I like new patches coming out and making all ur leet itamz u hunted ages for obsolete, with just a bit of whacking purple mobs to buy em. Its a good and bad thang.

I mean whose gonna ever bother with the epic mobs in Lyn Barfog or DM/Dragon now? Its just gonna be Princes and Legion/Behemoth/Beliathan all the way :( :clap:

S

statix

Items

Yeah DMWhore

Im looking for a 2x Stonewatch Bracer s

or A magma imbued cloak

if you have them or can get them for me , post here and
ill contact you in game

Thanks

H

Hit ^_^

i have some hammers of stomewatch.
mess me in game.

D

dmwhore

I still have a hammer and some bracers left, I'll contact you both in game next time i'm on.

DF has kinda kicked the demand for most of the items in the nuts but theres still a few nice drops you can't find anywhere else

I'll be auctioning off the remaining items soon, donating the gold to some deserving cause.

btw Konah, at no point did i say any of the items were uber/leet. :twak: I supplied goods at a price people were willing to pay at the time. :cool:

K

K0nah

When i said "ur ubar leet items" i meant _ours_ & _yours_ _everyones_ just the devalueing of drops u searched hard for or paid well for. BTW still after a Ring of Granite Enhancement ;)

D

dmwhore

Still got the studdied, i'll keep trying to contact you whenever i'm on... couldn't see you online 15mins ago... do some people have a job or they still in bed? sheesh ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom