dmw2 what is it

D

darklordua

crashed again asked dmw if thay would tell me the address were dmw based and what informaton it scanned off my computer .the reply i got so you going to sue me then go ahead local goverment already in line.
whats he got to hide i would like to now i would ask him but thay band me from site removed my password the only people that can do that dmw . so im unable to figth for clan as willnot ever install software again that might be a possible spyware i know this is going to give me headaches so if you got nothink relevent please dont post i had to copy and paste all there posts from ther forum what thay said .

i asked dmw a very simple question were are thay who are what information taken from my computer .i even said id pay as under data protectoin act 1988.

A

Aeron

Basicly i never trusted it from day 1,it was a useless anticheat anyways,probably just another "gather the info,use you as a supernode" type programme.

Obviously hiding something if they will not disclose details,must have been some sort of spy programme cause it was totaly shite as an anti cheat:D

A

Andiehuk

It is a good piece of Anticheat software or at least it is now they have started to get rid of the bugs. I do agree with you though that they should say what they scan on your PC etc...

I think I saw a bit about your post on their forum... Although I believe its now been wiped.

F

FrosTyBollox

DMW2

DMW 2 is an anti cheat software made by a member of DMW called cashy. He tells us nothing of what it scans but I have searches for DMW 2 in google and you can find details of what it does there.

Users who are viewing this thread