Dmge determine stat for Pierce on a Vamp ?

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
was on pryd a few mins ago exp my lowbie vamp and messaged a 50 ns and asked what the stat that determines Pierce dmge is.. he told me he thinks PURE dex is the peirce dmge because vamps start stats are con/dex/quick

is this true that it is DEX ONLY that determines peirce dmge on a Vampiiir? i would of thought it would of been similer to thrust and would of been ST/DEX that determines the dmge (i wanted to /send the ns) to clarify one way or other. but his reasoning seems flawed :)..

so those whome read indepth info about classes n stufff. what actually is dmge determing stat for peice on a Vamp ?

thnx in advance for all (if any) replys.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
u were right with str/dex

maybe u pm'ed a blade ns :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
dex/str for pierce, str for your claw

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
cheers v much for replys. also ......... what determines pow leech ? is it how often i hit? or the actuall dmge i do ?

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
[HB]Jpeg said:
cheers v much for replys. also ......... what determines pow leech ? is it how often i hit? or the actuall dmge i do ?

Not sure - but I would like to know, can't be damage you do - or when I hit a grey con for a massive hit I would fill my power bar :)

Sun_Tzu

Fledgling Freddie
[HB]Jpeg said:

You get power based on how much damage you do.

Sun_Tzu

Fledgling Freddie
LawBringer said:
Not sure - but I would like to know, can't be damage you do - or when I hit a grey con for a massive hit I would fill my power bar :)

? I get about 15-25% power off a greycon. Its probably capped based on level (like i think the power bolt is).

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
The strenght you have put in your template represent your power pool. Then you leech according to lvl etc.

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
I can get a lot more power from ganking a few grey cons in a few secs compared to killing a couple of yellows. Your power is determind by the damage done. Obviously there is a cap in place regarding level, but you still get decent power of grey cons.

Also killing the greys you dont need to use any spells so you save some mana which helps.

The benefits of str in regards to your spell damage is suppose to be pretty shitty according to the US boards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom