Dmg question

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
For the experts ...

If I have +6 or +11 in my main damage line as a caster. I get .5 % dmg and to dmg cap per extra point over 50?

Meaning I get 2.5 % better average damage and 2.5 % cap if putting those 5 extra points into my temp ?

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
As I understand it you cannot go over 50 - or atleast the returns are tiny - helps for resist purposes but pretty sure little else, but I am no expert - geek needed to give the math :)

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
No math wiz here Im afraid :p But I do know that the only things can can change ur dmg cap are toa dmg and MoM..so dmg cap would be summmit like delve*3+toa dmg+mom..the reason more +magic helps with ur dmg is coz it gets you closer to that cap. Similar to relics and high intelligence.

Hope that helps ;)

Ow and the +magic shouldnt help on resists. thats always gonna be spell lvl Vs target lvl(ie L45 spell Vs L50 player). You can help this along with MoF though. Thats how I understand it anyway >_< might not be right.

/Dracus

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
cant remember but who, but someone did a few tests as a dark runie, with no + to dark, and then +11 to dark, and there was significant damage difference. +11 to fire if u are a fire wiz, WILL increase your damage by quite a bit. at least that s what i think anyways

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Elitestoner said:
cant remember but who, but someone did a few tests as a dark runie, with no + to dark, and then +11 to dark, and there was significant damage difference. +11 to fire if u are a fire wiz, WILL increase your damage by quite a bit. at least that s what i think anyways

Think it was Zebolt and theres no doubt that +magic raises ur dmg..but only in the sense you get closer to your cap. And afaik its not THAT much. But if you can fit it in your temp then by all means ;)

/Dracus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom