Dmg Output

C

cantho

Used the search button, but didn't find what i was looking for, so here it goes.

I know that there is a site which mentions the damage output against armor (Example: Slash vs plate is 15% penalty, ...)
Anyone knows this ?

And, i'd like to know which armor is used by hibbies and mids classes ... Which armortype is used most ...

Kind regards

Cantho

Cantho Lvl 25 Sorc Flemish Lions
-- Already 25 Seasons of mezzing pleasure to your service

Cantona Lvl5 Merc Flemish Lions

V

Vell

All Mids use chain armour, except stealthers and casters. Piercing weapons get large bonuses against chain, and slash gets large penalties.

The maority of Hibs use scale armour. I don't have a clue what wepaons give plusses or minusses. But I think it is weak to slash damage.

Albs mainly use plate or chain armour, depending on class. Plate is weak to crush but strong vs slash.

I don't know the exact values, but really, do exact values matter?

P

- Pathfinder -

Scale = plate, but with chain absorb, basically. Tough luck for the Hibbies, they get poo damage resistances and not even the absorb of plate :)

C

cantho

slash - scale

I thought slash had a -15% damage penalty against plate ???
So slash is bad against chain and plate/Scale ... meaning its only good vs leather ?

S

Solid

Slash does have a penalty vs Plate, tho its -10% I believe, crush being +15% on plate.

Think the Norse Tavern lists all resistnaces across the board, cant remembre its url tho (has closed too)

try a google search for it

C

cantho

Hmmm

Bogus ... went through that site before i posted ...
How could i miss it :)

D

Danya

Re: slash - scale

Originally posted by Cantho
I thought slash had a -15% damage penalty against plate ???
So slash is bad against chain and plate/Scale ... meaning its only good vs leather ?

And cloth and studded. :)

S

Solid

Point to note is Crush has no penalties on any type of armor, its all round the best damage type, esp for Midgard (Tinnies and scale wearers :D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom