DM dropshop now Open!

D

dmwhore

-- Current as of Friday 27th, 2:50 GMT --

New Stock! -- Stonewatch Bracer --

Weapons
------------
- Thrust -
(3 @ 400g) Sheer Granite Slicer [15.2dps, 3.2spd, 89%qua, +4 thrust, +9 dex, 88proc] * Lightening Particle Effect
(6 @ 50g) Stone Splitter [15.3dps, 2.5spd, 89%qua, +2 thrust, +4 dex/quick left hand]
(1 @ 100g) Powder Maker [15.8dps, 3.7spd, 89%qua, +2 thrust, +4 str, 6% body]
(1 @ 100g) brilliant Rift Finder [14.6dps, 3.1spd, 89%qua, +2 thrust, +2 stealth, +3 dex]
- Crush -
(2 @ 200g) Sulfurous Basher [16.1dps, 3.7spd, 90%qua, +3 crush, +7str, 6% slash, 97proc]
(3 @ 200g) Hammer of Crushing Might [16.2dps, 4.2spd, 90%qua, +3 crush, +4 str/dex, +2 parry, 97 proc]
(5 @ 100g) Stone Breaker [15.5dps, 3.3spd, 89% qua, +3 crush, +6 piety left hand]
(3 @ trade) Granite Pulveriser [16.1dps, 3.7spd, 90%qua, +7 piety, +18 hits, +6 cons, 97 proc] * Flame Particle Effect
(1 @ 400g) Polished Hammer of Eldspar [16.2dps, 4.8spd, 90%qua, +2 crush, +4 two-h, +2 parry, 2% body, 97 proc] * Flame Particle Effect

Armour
---------
- Studdied -
(7 @ 50g) Stonecrush Vest [af92, +7 dex, 27 hits, 2% thrust]
(2 @ 100g) Stonecrush Leggins [af88, +12 con, +7 dex, 2% thrust]
(3 @ 100) Stonecrush Arms [af96, +12 str, +9 dex, 2% thrust]
(1 @ 100g) Stonecrush Gloves [af96, +10 dex, +10 quick, 2% thrust]
(3 @ 100g) Stonecrush Boots [af92, +12 dex, +9 quick, 2% thrust]
(2 @ 100g) Stonecrush Helm [af88, +12 quick, +7 con, 2% thrust ]
- Chain -
(2 @ 400g) Stoneharvest Vest [af98, +12 str, hits 33, 2% crush]
(1 @ 500g) Stoneharvest Sleeves [af98, +15 str, +15 quick, 2% crush]
(7 @ 100g) Stoneharvest Helm [af94, +12 quick, +9 con, 2% crush]
(1 @ 400g) Stoneharvest Boots [af98, +12 dex, +12 quick, +9 con, 2% crush]

Misc
------
(SOLD) Ring of Granite Enhancement [+2 slash/thrust/crush +9hp]
(2 @ trade) Stonewatch Bracer [+12 piety, +12 str, +7 dex]

For trade, I'm looking for the following;

- [af98] callidonier/crushed plate boots
- Any Malevolant Armour
- high lvl Tank Cape
+ consider any high lvl tank items

20% of all profit will go to excal door repairs :D (550g so far, woot!)

O

old.[BF]MaD

htf we supposed to contact u ?

i need several itemz off that list

contact me ingame mad or madstabber

D

dmwhore

Post a reply with what you want to reserve here. I'll reserve items on a first come, first served basis.

The shop at Cornwall Station will open with demand. Opening hours will be posted here once a few orders have been placed.

K

K0nah

need a lvl50 offhand thruster with +4 thrust or more, any of those fit the bill?

D

dmwhore

Nope, as you can see from the updated weapon stats the only L-hand one is +2 thrust and 15.3 dps.

I'll keep an eye out but I don't know of any decent off hand thrusters :|

O

old.E][Waemohs

The ring is mine!

I have your AF98 plate.

K

katt!

(1 @ 100g) brilliant Rift Finder [14.6dps, 3.1spd, 89%qua, +2 thrust, +2 stealth, +3 dex]

mine!

N

)nick(

Steph has the best crushing polearm in the game from barfog 16.2 qua 93%. So contact me or steph in the game I think she'd like some of those items. Especially the chain so please reserve the chain for her.

D

Drclink

no slash swords, doomed to keep my epic for ever. :uhoh:

K

Khalen

I would love the ring as well. Can contact me ingame after 18:00. Maybe have some stuff to trade for yah...

L

Loccon

Sulfurous basher

Hi, im in for bying ur ---Sulfurous basher---, and i have some other DM stuff that u might wanna have aswell, cant u post a time when u are online so i can contact u?

M

Motowntheta

I love being a Friar, nobody tries to see you stuff they are looking to just destroy :)

Thanks to the dude who gave, and I say GAVE, me my Stately Quarterstaff ;)

Now what do I spend my 500g on :)

S

-Steph-

Oeh i'd like the hauberk.

I got a polearm crush (16.x dpbs or 14.6 dps hehe) for you msg me or nicolas in game

D

dmwhore

My shopkeep ''Muffinthemule" will open the shop by the vault at cornwall station tonight at 8pm GMT. Don't worry if you can't make it, I can persuade her to open most nights if there is demand.

old.E][Waemohs
What plate have you got?

old.kedal
brilliant Rift Finder RESERVED

Loccon
Sulfurous basher RESERVED

deygos
Do you want 2x Hammer of Crushing Might?

-Steph-
1x Hauberk RESERVED

Khalen
Sorry but If old.E][Waemohs has decent plate then the ring is his. I'll msg you ingame if there is anything else you'd like.

F

Falcor

Would like ring, i have a stonewatch pole hammer....

K

Khalen

What about the Granite Pulverizer then? Could always use another hammer for my cleric :)

X

--xion--

oo let me know if u get any good therugist items lvl 50 stuff liek gems and that mgs me ingame cheers

B

Bilf

I got a polearm crush (16.2 dps), would like one of the sheer granites if poss. :)

G

Glema

I would like a set of the Stoneharvest Chain Sleeves please.

Message me ingame, I am on between 5:30 - 8 pm GMT most evenings

O

old.Ezekiel

hi
I offer Lava sword + Boots of the stoneharvest for the granite ring so contact me or or post me an answer if u interested :)

Echekiel Merc 50
<Dragon Knights>

T

Treniel

u peeps should goto DM more often the rarest thing on that list is the 2 crush hammers which i seen drop at least twice...grannite rings arn't that rare just need to know where to camp...got most of the stuff on that list i could use and most of the stuff u want :)

W

WIld Dork

interessed in granite slicer contact me ingame :) WIlddork

L

Loccon

confirmation

i will come buy that hammer m8(is it 1h?), hope u are on tonight (thursday 25/7) around 22.30 cet or friday(26/7) evening/night.

just wanted to confirm =) from now on i try to msg u everytime i log in
also very intrested in trade with the
(1 @ trade) Granite Pulveriser [16.1dps, 3.7spd, 90%qua, +7 piety, +18 hits, +6 cons, 97 proc] * Flame.
lets work it out =)

O

old.Paranoid

Powder Maker [15.8dps, 3.7spd, 89%qua, +2 thrust, +4 str, 6% body]

nice...

Pls Msg me in game.. tonight... :p

Im going away saturday for a week...

D

dmwhore

Just updated the list, some prices dropped :)

I'll try and contact the following later today; Loccon, Glema, Wilddork, Sneakystealth.

E][Waemohs, I've got most of the plate now and I'd prefer callidonier/crush boots. Sorry but the Kraggorn stuff seems poor stats in comparison :Z

Thanks for the business so far, I'll keep the list updated as stock changes.

D

Danya

Originally posted by Treniel
u peeps should goto DM more often the rarest thing on that list is the 2 crush hammers which i seen drop at least twice...grannite rings arn't that rare just need to know where to camp...got most of the stuff on that list i could use and most of the stuff u want :)

Have to agree there, none of that stuff is particularly valuable. 400g for a 15.2 dps sword? ROFL your epic is better!

D

[DK]Rawkeer

i'd like to reserve stoneharvest chain vest :)

Char name: Xphyral

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom