DLGamer support email?

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone know which address I can email at DLGamer? I downloaded the game a few days ago, only just got around to try installing it and the dowload is corrupt. I can't download again either as it says I've already done so :(

Bleh!

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
On the front homepage at the bottom is a Contact Us link

Ive had very fast response when logging problems that way, typicaly within 5-10 mins. Amazing service.

- English -

Resident Freddy
note to people, they got very good support :)

goa should use them as an example :)

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
- English - said:
note to people, they got very good support :)

goa should use them as an example :)

Except when you get the French works mailing you back :p

Other than that its a bloody good service.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Got a reply very quickly :)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
very fast support indeed. But all they write is in very very bad english or french, even when you write to them in english :D

hello , yes

but use Hotmail , GMail not accept html and you not read any mail :)

Dlgamer staff

Friend just got repley in french oO

DLgamer-oot

Fledgling Freddie
You can consult the emails we send you online now directly from your dlgamer account.

As for the French pidgin part, what do you prefer for the french shift to answer you and solve your problem within 30 minutes albeit in broken english or wait, god only knows how long, for the english shift to come on ? ;)

And yes, there are some cases, where the broken English falls short, i know but they are uncommon enough and we have voted for efficiency over sexy ideal properness.

Both would be ideal :)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
DLgamer-oot said:
You can consult the emails we send you online now directly from your dlgamer account.

As for the French pidgin part, what do you prefer for the french shift to answer you and solve your problem within 30 minutes albeit in broken english or wait, god only knows how long, for the english shift to come on ? ;)

And yes, there are some cases, where the broken English falls short, i know but they are uncommon enough and we have voted for efficiency over sexy ideal properness.

Both would be ideal :)
Well ofc speed > understanding. Everything got fixed fast, i already recommended DLgamer to friends, its a nice place tbh :)

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Tears said:
On the front homepage at the bottom is a Contact Us link

Ive had very fast response when logging problems that way, typicaly within 5-10 mins. Amazing service.

What really annoyed me is I as looking at that page this morning thinking there has to be a support button somewhere and clicked ALL the links to the left of the Contact us button (which looks a little different) :(

I blame strongbow last night tbh!

DLgamer-oot

Fledgling Freddie
We'll be changing that in fact, it isn't really visible enough.

Especially since there is a support link, which is the one you needed here, and a contact link that's for more general inquiries.

Both aren't visible enough.

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
DLgamer-oot said:
We'll be changing that in fact, it isn't really visible enough.

Especially since there is a support link, which is the one you needed here, and a contact link that's for more general inquiries.

Both aren't visible enough.

Wooo!!! I suggested that last week.

See what customer feedback does!

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
DLgamer-oot said:

Totally OT, but SO worth repping! :p

/Dracus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom