DL move away bugged or just huge radius?

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
Got Assassination task at Ail Spire from General Vegda with Druid.
Died there.
Released.
Buffed back up.
Went back & completed task at Ail Spire.
Ran back to General Vegda
& got ported away in the middle of talking to him.

Isn't that a bit ... over the top?
Or bug?

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
yeah was standing in svasud for 3min and got ported away with a message saying I had been there for 30min :eek:

Tilda

Its bugged, as Tafaya said, its not resetting correctly when you move away, so if you're there for more than 30 mins total, you'll be ported.
Goa are working with Mythic for a fix.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
imo just remove the stupid fuking port .. was in the middle of a duel at DL (pa->cd) and didnt land stunning stab coz i got ported just after cd -.- :twak:
tbh every1 is just moving bots to crau etc.. so where ever the most rvr is will be laggy('er)
:wanker: ;)

Bag

Fledgling Freddie
And FFS GOA! Do not turn off this totally useless features, as long as it's not even working as intended. :eek7:

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Fixed in 1.83, though you never know, we may get a hotfix.

I have to admit, if it's allowed, that I quite like being able to port to the frontier without going LD on the laptop. I understand the frustration, though.

Darzil

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Darzil said:
Fixed in 1.83, though you never know, we may get a hotfix.

I have to admit, if it's allowed, that I quite like being able to port to the frontier without going LD on the laptop. I understand the frustration, though.

Darzil

Problem is, people just go LD when porting to snowy for buffs, instead of ld'ing on the way into CS.

If they want to sort out the problem of lag in the boarder keeps, the obvious answer, instead of just bringing in short sighted and half assed limitations, would be to give us more viable places to put a bot rather than CS.

For example, the completely useless frontier towns that I go to once a month if that, put in the ability to port there like a regular keep, and people would beable to use that place for placing buffbots as well.

The half an hour limit in CS on its own just creates a bigger problem at snowdonia imo, doesnt solve the problem much at all.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
It's bugged; I released to Svasud on my Thane (from the crazy action between Blendrake + Glenlock) and got instantly ported away...

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
At least Crauch is safe now with 50-100 druids in there at almost all times!!!
:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom