DL Foundation UP

Y

yarrick

This may sound stupid but do we install now or when it goes live?

B

bombshell

its says u can install it on foundations site i think,

i tried installing but says ive selected an invalid file and need to select my current shrouded isles folder ( even though i have ).

S

Starman

22:38:29 (416.44 KB/s) - `foundations_si.exe' saved [55552616/55552616]

22:42:17 (410.85 KB/s) - `foundations_classic.exe' saved [56835148/56835148]

:clap: zoom zoom :clap:

F

-fwapp-

shame that overall its just a shallow, pointless desperate add on that sees people throwing dozens of plats at something just to have a bindstone in an empty zone and leave crafters penniless. Other than that yeey :]

E

ethiraseth

Originally posted by bombshell
its says u can install it on foundations site i think,

i tried installing but says ive selected an invalid file and need to select my current shrouded isles folder ( even though i have ).

you have to install it right into your SI directory, not in a subdirectory. so install it in (for example) D:\Program Files\Shrouded Isles.

F

Falcon

Actually, been playing with Foundations on the US servers, it's a very handy addon, the marketplace merchants that let you search player vendors rock. No more having to farm for hours on end for an item, or spend ages looking for a crafter then waiting for him to make you a masterpeice, just go to the search NPC, type in say, "Warshadow Bracer" and within seconds you have a list of player vendors holding a warshadow bracer along with the ability to delve it, the cost of it and where you need to go to buy it.

It's a very useful feature and the rest of it's more than just fluff, it's uber fluff. You can release to your house (not tried it personally but am told you can) so if you're bound somewhere stupid just release to your house instead and if you have a teleport merchant just port from your house to your BK or to the SI portal or wherever you want.

Kinda funky really :p

S

sru

Bah - for those with a firewall, anywhere the file is off a regular port number ?

T

Tesla Monkor

Alternatively, you can create a /phousing directory in your Si folder on patchday, and it'll dl the files itself.

But it's much faster to DL the damn thing now, install and forget about it. When 1.63 goes live, you'll only need a few files and can start playing (and getting your piece of land) much faster. =)

O

old.moriath

only get your piece of land faster if you got the 96plat or what ever it is that the lot prices start at.

I don't think i will be paying that any time soon

X

xrn

Yea that's an awful lot of money, could find better stuff to spend it on than a stupid house :)

O

old.Tohtori

Reason this works in the US a bit better then in Europe:

Every Tom, Dick and their Hairy wants a house with a white picked fence over anything else in that silly nation. :D

Ofcourse they'll make an add-on so little Joe and his sister from Alabama can play "home" when they get bored of exping.

S

sru

Can any kind soul put these files somewhere normal, firewalled people can get them? </beg>

J

jimmy_kell

when you pick your shrouded isles folder, dont single click it, double click it, ba da, sorted.

A

asorek

FFS shut the fuck up whining and turn off your firewall for the duration

T

The Real Redi

Originally posted by asorek
FFS shut the fuck up whining and turn off your firewall for the duration

ooh, you're soo tough! oooh, i envy you with your big man arms, and your fucking ground-dwelling knuckles...

k, anyone wanting to hit a machine for anything - Asoreks got his firewall down, so feel free :)

besides, stop being so damned rude to people making a fare request...

/dismiss

A

asorek

muhahaa feel free to try your luck dickfuck...my firewall is fine..d/l no probs..perhaps you should learn to configure it properly

K

kinag

muhahaa feel free to try your luck dickfuck...my firewall is fine..d/l no probs..perhaps you should learn to configure it properly

The anger!

:eek:

R

Repent Reloaded

Originally posted by -fwapp-
shame that overall its just a shallow, pointless desperate add on that sees people throwing dozens of plats at something just to have a bindstone in an empty zone and leave crafters penniless. Other than that yeey :]

makes u use all ur money, so u need to get some more this play more thus they get more cash thus u waste ur life.

yay

S

sru

Good job I don't employ you then leaving that port free. I would sack my Technical Manager if he had of done. and puzzled where the explosion of anger came from. Mummy did not put you to bed early enough?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom