Division reshuffle?

O

old.sant

Do you not think it's about time that the league had a bit of a reshuffle with the divisions? I just feel that they are so ridiculously unbalanced: Although division 1 seems to be on the whole ok, what are teams like pSYKo, git, TFD (top of clanbase ladder) doing in divisions 3 and 4 when there are teams much worse than them higher in the league?

I just feel the league needs to be restarted: A new cup to be played where the divisions will be resorted. Although people keep arguing that that would be unfair to the teams who have been in high divisions from the beginning, surely it is degrading the league and the 'champions honour' by having clans like ! not challenging for the top-spot when they came second in the pre-season cup?

O

old.The Fixer

The divisions get a reshuffle every season. ! did not take part in the pre season cup and haven't finished as runners up in any cup competition so far.

As things stand even i don't know what next seasons divisions will look like. Why don't you save the complaints until we all know what they are.

O

old.sant

It wasn't a complaint it was merely a suggestion. And I am wrong about ! coming runners up: [D] did, but ! almost beat the champions in the semi final (when you look at this page: http://leagues.barrysworld.com/bwra3l/cup.shtm). But as you said it is best to wait for the divisional structure to be decided for the next season.

O

old.xBaboon

With the number of clans that seem to fold each season, those who are very obviously misplaced often get the chance to play at a level closer to their own, but I don't think asking them to play a season to prove it is too harsh, especially for mainland european clans playing all their matches on UK servers for perhaps the first time.

Some of the clans now in the higher divisions have had to play more seasons and work their way up to where they are, and I don't think it would be fair to penalise them just because a new 'l33t' clan entered or something.

/me removes his oar :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom