Division 2B League Table

O

old.nick481

OK guys nice to see a bit of update action on the tables. Nice rule change by the way to make a default win 3 points.

Chindits (-=|C|=-) 8 points with 2 defaults and a draw? should be 7.

Also, How can DAMN have 6 points when they didn't turn up for week 1? they should have only 3 points.

It would be better to only update the default wins for clans that have dropped out in the week that the clan in the league were supposed to play them. The way you have done it means that the teams can never be compared because they will miss a game in future weeks. At least you should count them as played games so maybe teams could be compared that way, at least then we would know that some teams have played more than others because of the default wins. Does that make sense?

Slim [UC_UK]

B

bigbb

Originally posted by nick481
Chindits (-=|C|=-) 8 points with 2 defaults and a draw? should be 7.

There does sem to be a mistake with that one, you're quite right.

I've amended that.

Also, How can DAMN have 6 points when they didn't turn up for week 1? they should have only 3 points.

Again, quite right. Amended. Thank you for spotting those.

It would be better to only update the default wins for clans that have dropped out in the week that the clan in the league were supposed to play them. The way you have done it means that the teams can never be compared because they will miss a game in future weeks. At least you should count them as played games so maybe teams could be compared that way, at least then we would know that some teams have played more than others because of the default wins. Does that make sense?

I did ask how the head admins would like to structure that system, of which this was specified, i'll highlight your thoughts on this thread with them. I must be clear, I am only here to set up and get the league in motion, looking after the background of it, all day-to-day running of the league is with the head admins, i'm an implementer, not a decision maker. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom