Division 2 Final :)

O

old.[NKN]HHH

Well its been a great season, in which I and NKN have experienced several great matches. Thx to all our opponents for making our first season in a league a great and memorable one and congrats to the other clans who achieved what they wanted. Special mention for UnK Anomaly for being a really nice supportive guy, and his clan for having a great attitude.

We got what we wanted - promotion, but now we have the bonus of a final match against IM which will no doubt prove to be an absolute cracker if both teams play as they are capable of doing :)

NKN vs IM will be played this Thursday in the 9pm slot, I'm sure there will be a matchbot and hopefully there will be a fair few people oferring support to one team or the other. GG IM!

Btw, IM vs TTF semi-final wasnt confirmed, so its not possible to submit this fixture unless they sort it out soon. Therefore we are gonna need a server (BWTFCL 1?) and a ref plzzzz (and make sure one of the bot guys is around :).

O

old.[NKN]HHH

Oh and thx to GOD, 748 and G for the best games of the season :)

T

Twinner

rah :p

Good Luck NKN!!!

U should get a server no prob.
Gettin a ref might be a prob but just spam #bwtfcl-refs 4 a few days till some1 says they'll do it :D

O

old.<|SeeD|>Squall

Good Luck [NKN] !

Have fun in Div 1 !

:clap: :clap: :clap:

T

TarX

gl :)
We the bot ppl can set a bot up for j00 but we have a prob , we cant seem 2 find a bot that works :(

latest one dosnt for some reason
:(

Bovi gimmie ur bot now !!!!!!

O

old.[SCW]Nessie

NKN have to be the worst clan SCW have ever played. They are such lamers and I hope they are chucked out of the league.

***HOPE EVERYONE REALISES THAT WAS A JOKE***

NKN are actually a clan that SCW has a lot of respect for. Being the first clan we ever played and I think the clan we've played the most all I can say is that we've enjoyed every encounter.

Good luck in the higher league HHH and the rest of you NKN chaps.

P.S. I think we've tried a match BOT on our separate IRC BOT channel which worked nicely. I'll get Brit or Proud to let you know which one it is......

M

Moön

When you 2 gonna get a Clanbase rematch on NKN and SCW ?

M

Moön

Ooh I wouldn't take that SCW.....goo on it im!!!!!!!!

Although they lack my super human cleaner skill's now :D

R

Rumble

Bah, these poxy Div 1 clans dont scare me :)

erm...well perhaps a little bit :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom