Div 3 clans

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.Pal

Week 3....still no match played :/
Sometimes i wonder why some of these "clans" bother to register in the first place.....

O

old.jonna -[ND]-Napalm

hmmmmm

yeah yer group is proving to be a bit of a headache for me i have sent 4 or 5 emails to the group clans with only 5 clans responding.
Need to remove 3 i reckon......sorry
such is the life in div3, just stick with it and do yer best fer promotion and then play some decent clans next season in div 2...:)

T

TarX

Div 3 is really pissing me off

Both clans don't turn up for matches (so far that i have refed)
they slag off the other clan
and think i think Div 3 is a newbie Div !

O

old.crest

My clan wanted to join bwtfcl one week ago. Even if we should play in div3 i would be happy. UE could join to late but not us :(

If think we proved some days ago that we aint a shit team when we beated the bwtfcl div1 team FCC in Clanbase with 170-30.

Well i send in a application for next season later :)

O

old.El-Bandido

You see... thats exactly what we mean...
No1 cares about div3 no1 wonna ref div3 we hardly get server...
And Tarx now u gotta explain me a way to get in higher div without passing the lowest div in a league...
Div3 newbie div? ermmmmmm some of em yes.. but the others not... But even if clans are not new but u just dunno em, they are put in div3... where no1 cares about em

V

vuz

1] We can not be blamed for other clans not turning up and showing disrespect for the league, if we stopped every clan that might do that then we would also block out a lot of good/nice clans

2] [UE] were allowed to join as they had asked during the period we were replacing clans, before MsA left, if they cud replace MsA if MsA decided to leave which appeared likely, we had agreed then and kept to our word to them although MsA didn't make their decision til later than expected

3] Division 3 will have newbie clans, it will also have some decent clans which have little reputation of are fairly new and yet to show how good they are, as well as a few clans who joined late and couldn't get into higher divs as they were full, there's no way we can tell which is which and the fact is that clans in this season in div 3 that last it out will almost certainly be placed higher next season, every clan that lasted last season's div 3 are in at least div 2 this season, a few of them in div 1.

4] Division 3 clans more often arrange their games with little notice and are so less likely to get servers, but it is done on first come first served, not best served first.

o_Oage

O

old.Pal

:Im not complaining about being put into Div3, it was only to be expected as clan is pretty new. Its just a frustrating time for some clans as well as the admins/refs of the league. As far as Viruz etc. is concerned i dont think they can really do any more than what they're doing. Its just upto the people taking part in the competition to make it work. Im sorry TarX fer infecting ya... :)

O

old.[MaR]Gonzo

I agree with Viruz... its not BWTFCL fault that div3 clan dont play theirs battles etc. I think BWTFCL gave them a great chance to let them show us rest who they are by letting them in the league.
I think its more
Higher ranked clans = More serious clans

I can understand why Crest (my neighour/friend) is sad that they dont play in bwtfcl.
I talked with Jonna several times and asked if there is a little little spot left for ES and she said "probally, give me one more day to figure it out"... i think she forgot it :)
Well friend, play som Clanbase meanwhile :p

O

old.=LE=Snarf

=LE= in div3

I dont want to sound cheeky, arrogant or whatever, coz i aint that type of bloke

im just a bit miffed at =LE= being in div3b

we have played 3, won 3, scored 1165 and conceded 0

now after we were played in div3b i spoke to an admin and tryed to make him aware of the quality of the members of my clan, and that this season would be a total waste of time for us. Nothing was done and here we are, turning up to maul clans each week, which beleive or not isnt very fun :(

im not wanting to be cheeky or anything, but im looking forward to next season, and i hope the admins will see fit to place us in div1 - we r a good clan, with our own clanserver, who wont break up and i think are worthy of a place in div1 :)

ta

A

Atomic Rammer

Cheetarah was fine!
And she never got pissed when the blokes referred to her as Thundercats' ho!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom