Dissapointed in my own realm (bg3)

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Heard today in the battlegrounds

Soltaria - Stop you motherfucker

Skaldsong - Fuck you big time bitch
(who then proceeded to spam me with rude...)

etc. etc.

Why?

Because I wasn't happy that having pushed back the albs and hibs a number of times from the BG3 ck some of my fellow mids decided to crossrealm with the hibs and take on the albs. I did what came naturally, killed the hibs...

Crossrealming is lame, especially when we had the advantage anyway.

Lamers........

jim_01

Fledgling Freddie
i can vouch that there was indeed cross realm co-operation going on in bg3 tonight.

i was on alb and saw at least 1 elf in amoungst a few mids.

counter productive though. when we saw what was going on we all just left.

many albs got screenies. i didn't bother

Sycorax

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, probably a pretty rare experience for you guys, but real boring real quick for us albs.

I´ve just suicided on Dav and Orizond cause I cba staying. Now zero albs in Caled, so have fun guys, all yours.

I never took screen shots, but I saw 1FG of hibs and 1FG of mids, whilst I lay dead on the moat bank, standing together, and then attacking albs together as they came down from CK.

Not sure about the CoC, but definitely very boring.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Sycorax said:
Yeah, probably a pretty rare experience for you guys, but real boring real quick for us albs.

I´ve just suicided on Dav and Orizond cause I can´t be arsed staying. Now zero albs in Caled, so have fun guys, all yours

Hey, I was just as pissed off as you guys, we had some good fights earlier on in the evening and I wished they had continued. Was quite amusing just how aggressive and nasty my fellow mids were when I did the right thing and killed the hibs.
I noticed just now that you had all left, I don't blame you at all.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
jim_01 said:
i can vouch that there was indeed cross realm co-operation going on in bg3 tonight.

i was on alb and saw at least 1 elf in amoungst a few mids.

counter productive though. when we saw what was going on we all just left.

many albs got screenies. i didn't bother

I took a few screenies too due to the personal abuse flying my way.

Sycorax

Fledgling Freddie
Soz, was really referring to the 2FG´s of mid/hib´s there.
Just was having some fun there, as you said some good fights up to that point, and was looking foward to a few more.
Not pissed off so much as disappointed.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
hmm i didnt realise this thread was about tongiht, doh :S

i was in bg3 just now, was watching solitaria (mid hunter, not very good either tbh) making friends with an elf (fooodog or somthing, caster), just as the elf was getting closer to the mids he was /surrendering like crazy, so i waited till a mid walked towards him then spammed /slit at the elf. i think that the hibs thought it was a mid spamming /slit, because after that happend u guys started fighting and stuff, i just sat back and watched, laughing :) how i love messing up unofficial cross-realm stuff, unfortunatly it didnt last long, some of u lot must've figured out what was going on as within a few mins there was /hug going on all over the place :(

as i said in the other thread, it spoilt a nice night of bg action with pretty balanced teams, but ah well, i still managed to kill fooodog as he was sitting down, then ran with 2fg on me, stealthed and evaded, dont understand how 2fg can miss me like that, was right fun.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Mids and hibs can decide not to attack each other if they wish.

There is no rule that says you MUST attack a member of another realm.

"Crossrealming" is fun, mainly as you cant pb or use area effects, but also you have no idea what the other realm is saying or doing so there is always the chance of it going tits-up and ending in a mass brawl (which inevitably is the case usually) :)

I've played co-operatively with a few mids i have met in BG from time to time and even a few Albs i chanced across in DF, was great fun, not very productive i admit, but still a novelty.

I think the problem here isn't crossrealming, rather that the Albs werent invited to the party ;)

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Dukat said:
hmm i didnt realise this thread was about tongiht, doh :S

i was in bg3 just now, was watching solitaria (mid hunter, not very good either tbh) making friends with an elf (fooodog or somthing, caster), just as the elf was getting closer to the mids he was /surrendering like crazy, so i waited till a mid walked towards him then spammed /slit at the elf. i think that the hibs thought it was a mid spamming /slit, because after that happend u guys started fighting and stuff, i just sat back and watched, laughing :) how i love messing up unofficial cross-realm stuff, unfortunatly it didnt last long, some of u lot must've figured out what was going on as within a few mins there was /hug going on all over the place :(

It didn't last all that long as I repeatedly killed the hibs whenever I saw them, after the first time they started defending themselves and fignting back which made it a bit more fun ;)

Sycorax

Fledgling Freddie
yaruar said:
It didn't last all that long as I repeatedly killed the hibs whenever I saw them, after the first time they started defending themselves and fignting back which made it a bit more fun ;)
Hehe well done.
Well the Albs stayed away for about for over an hour, then I noticed 3 people back in there.

I think the problem here isn't crossrealming, rather that the Albs werent invited to the party
Not really. I understand it was a bit of an unusual experience. It's just in the circumstances, things had been balanced and were a lot of fun, the way the game is meant to be. After that the Albs picked up their ball and left, as there really was no point. We couldn't even get down the slope of the hill in front of APK.

AtomicBattleHamster

Fledgling Freddie
Faeldawn said:
Mids and hibs can decide not to attack each other if they wish.

There is no rule that says you MUST attack a member of another realm.

I think the problem here isn't crossrealming, rather that the Albs werent invited to the party ;)

Cross Realming is against the CoC fyi.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Jaapi said:
So if you see an enemy and don't attack, you're crossrealming?

No but in this case it was hibs and mids teaming up against the albs and me being flamed for attacking the hibs. Not just a case of not killing them. I don't know whether it is possible, but I think the mids were buffing the hibs or at least trying to buff them......

I have the logs where other mids were saying that there was an agreement not to kill the hibs and that it was to specifically gang up on the albs.

Sycorax

Fledgling Freddie
CoC?

Not wanting to argue the point, but I thought this was against the CoC only if it was done using communications outside of the game ie. MSN, or friends on other realms, phone, accounts of both realms of the same server. Most of these things would be hard to prove, but may be possible if people like yaruar have logs that indicate such communication.

I don't really see it as cheating. If alb was dominating, you may expect that the hibs and mids would come to a silent agreement, although pretty rare in reality, and drive the albs back. I'd expect the groups turn on each other pretty quick after the albs left, and boredon started to set in :twak:

Provided it's not planned and done from outside the game, and does not become in any way a regular occurence, I don't personally have any problem with it, other than we were whipped and sent to bed early for one night.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Sycorax said:
I don't really see it as cheating. If alb was dominating, you may expect that the hibs and mids would come to a silent agreement, although pretty rare in reality, and drive the albs back. I'd expect the groups turn on each other pretty quick after the albs left, and boredon started to set in :twak:

The thing is, albs weren't dominating, mids had the ck and we were defending it well and pushing the albs back to their tk. I dislike realms coming together against another realm at the best of times, but this was worse as mids were strong enough to take on the albs and repulse them alone.

AtomicBattleHamster

Fledgling Freddie
I wasnt even there.

We just had some people in /as chat who were none too happy about it.

Regardless of the CoC, those guys who unleashed the barrage of insults at you seem like nice fellows, not only did they expect you to be psychic but were obviously disappointed that you weren’t. ;)

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
yaruar said:

etc. etc.

Why?

Because I wasn't happy that having pushed back the albs and hibs a number of times from the BG3 ck some of my fellow mids decided to crossrealm with the hibs and take on the albs. I did what came naturally, killed the hibs...

Lamers........

I agree on that, i had the same thing last week...
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=6271

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Ahhh this sounds like a shame cause when i was in there with my bd nobone it was more or less even numbers between albs/mids so shame if it went pear shaped.Now i dont have a problem if as stated in another post that if mids/hibs look at each other then at the albs and think"HMMM,solo we dead from alb zerg so safety in numbers and sort each other out after" that aint a problem but i agree its a bit stinky when all numbers even,get in there an rumble :cheers:

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
AtomicBattleHamster said:
Cross Realming is against the CoC fyi.

Read CoC, cant find where it says "Crossrealming is not allowed" pls post it up :)

Shamyn

Fledgling Freddie
I always thought crossrealming means having 2 accounts in different realms, and giving away important info, raid times etc. Don't quote me on that tho... :eek:

Nait

Fledgling Freddie
Shamyn said:
I always thought crossrealming means having 2 accounts in different realms, and giving away important info, raid times etc. Don't quote me on that tho... :eek:

Sorry hehe i just had too :wub:

Calo

Part of the furniture
Jaapi said:
So if you see an enemy and don't attack, you're crossrealming?

they are allowed to ban u for that yes... its not a joke

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
yaruar said:

etc. etc.

Why?

Lamers........

Bravo to u dude, crossrealming is pathetic, we had the same prob with a lone firbolg the other day in bg1, she was standing with a fg of mids helping to attack us <mustve known one in r/l> so we constantly attacked her first and when she fell, i went to htk and killed her when she came back, we repeatdly did this to her all the times she came back, crossrealming :kissit: imo

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
they are allowed to ban u for that yes... its not a joke

So if im lvl 20 in df and a lvl 50 sb pops up and waves at me, then runs off we should both be banned because we didnt fight?

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
I'd say it's a different thing entirely, afaik crossrealming is when someone has two accounts on 2 different realms on the same server, or they have a friend or whatever.

This seems more like an Alliance type situation.

Regardless it's still shit and ruins the game for others.

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
It isn't illegal to help an other realm if u establish it with ingame mechanics, /hug, /surrender etc. It is against the CoC to arrange this over mIRC or MSN though.

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
It isn't illegal to help an other realm if u establish it with ingame mechanics, /hug, /surrender etc. It is against the CoC to arrange this over mIRC or MSN though.

but how would goa be able to prove cross realming over msn?

i would never lift a finger to help a mid or alb unless i could then slay them and get some rp's

and yaruar have to agree with your actions i would have done exactly the same :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom