Dissapointed in my own realm (bg3)

Archon

Fledgling Freddie
Makin me sick wenn people "crossrealm-allianceing" out of an sudden.. :puke:

Think all who join's the waggon should have their ass banned for a period of time.. (could work with a "enemy sight-timer") ... maybe make it 1minute, then log the ppl's who is not there for the right purpose.

/sleepy

Adari

Part of the furniture
Crossrealming is not the issue here.

Not attacking an Elf as a mid fg or w/e is legal unless third party programs, like mIRC or MSN, have been used to communicate an initiate a duel.

However, judging the reports of how the Elf was surrendering etc I don't think that's the case.

Kkthxbye.

Sycorax

Fledgling Freddie
duact said:
who cares its bg3
:flame: jeez I can't believe this thread is still going :eek:

I cared, because it was boring. Even for them it must have been boring, but I guess they were getting RP's so that kept them interested.

I don't care about it being illegal or against CoC or whatever, as I don't believe it's that wide spread, and it's not that big a deal really.

Shamyn

Fledgling Freddie
Archon said:
Makin me sick wenn people "crossrealm-allianceing" out of an sudden.. :puke:

Think all who join's the waggon should have their ass banned for a period of time.. (could work with a "enemy sight-timer") ... maybe make it 1minute, then log the ppl's who is not there for the right purpose.

/sleepy

Bad idea, would cause shitloads of trouble, prolly enough to void what little use it might have. Keep defences for example?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom