Displaying of BWTFCL results

O

old.[NKN]HHH

Great job with everything in organising this league and the website is a large part of that success.
However, the one thing missing imo is good results coverage. You can find out your own group results with one click and everyone is gonna be interested in whats happening in their own group. To find out other results though, its a huge task, takes ages.
I personally would love to see a list of fixtures and results for the day - Clanbase stylee, or even uktfcl. It would encourage people to take more interest in whats happening in the rest of the league, but the way it is now discourages it imo.

O

old.[SCW]Moon

I was gonna coment on this myself till I saw this thread and I completely agree with what HHH is saying, I dont find they way its put together interesting and spend more time reading match reports and looking at results on other league websites, sorry if you have something but I cant find it .

Shame there's no reply here to let us know if anything's planned or direct us to what we cant find .

O

old.[SCW]Moon

I bet its not, I bet it probably comes just after chopin off his nob in his things to do list

Users who are viewing this thread