[DISCIPLE OF KHAINE] Disiple of Khaine Question

Keata

Fledgling Freddie
Hello fellow FH'ers..

My question to you is if anyone has got some experience with the DoK other than the first 1-10 levels?

How do they perform later?

I really like the playstyle but im just worried after reading a few posts about em that they are gonna be crap late game if you want to do other stuff than just healing..

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Whilst I only played until level 5 or so, I found this review which is pretty much the same as I was thinking...

Warhammer Online: Disciple of Khaine Review

Its not as good a healer as the Zealot or even the Shaman, but if your going toe-toe with a Warrior Priest this isn't a bad class to play :)

Keata

Fledgling Freddie
Alright that sounds good mate :) I was origionally going for Chosen, but decided to give DoK a try as i liked the idea of em.. and last night i just fell in love :)

twix112

Fledgling Freddie
hehe it was the same for me... started one just to try but instantly fell in love with the class

Ganethis

Fledgling Freddie
have only reached 9 on my DoK sadly, but so far i lub him, and i will still play DoK on release.

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
dok is seriously nasty in tier one

overall they turn out more offensive than warrior priests

Succubi72

Fledgling Freddie
I don't know how they compare against order, but I have a lvl 21 DoK atm that I duo with my husband that plays an Black Orc, and I love her deeply, its almost nothing we can't take...:clap:

Rhayn

Loyal Freddie
Level 40 DoK here.

As others said, we're quite mean in first two tiers. Enjoy your time here and remember to sink your swords into some order, while preparing mentally for the hardships of T3. Tor Anroc almost made me reroll I must admit, but once I'd adapted my playing style I found myself having lots of fun again.

That meant focusing almost entirely on healing. I've done many a TA with stats like 0k damage 100k+ healing. So definately not sure I'd agree that we're not as good a healers as the Zealots/Shamans. While we don't have the fragile big heal, our fastcasting groupheal more than makes up for it imo. In fact I wouldn't trade had I the option. Khaine's Embrace hits for 948 atm without critting, thats with 680 willpower at lvl 40. Nothing fancy.

I don't see many DoK's adapting this style of play I must admit. Maybe people think healing is boring, dunno. But I'll keep insisting that the only reason we're seen as mediocre healers is a result of the way people choose to play/spec and not the shortcomings of our healing capabilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom