disease

V

villageidiot

what exactly does it do, debuffs strength abit. thats about all i know what opther effects it have?

V

Vorcyn

Slows your movement. Any heals cast on you will have half the effect they would normally have, ie 100 instead of 200. And you will not regenerate health on your own when not fighting.

T

Tualatin

healing includes FH (the famous 80% hp restore RA for group) :(

-
If i get IP, does that amount will be downgraded to 50% aswell then? - when being diseased

B

belth

Originally posted by Tualatin
If i get IP, does that amount will be downgraded to 50% aswell then? - when being diseased

No and that sucks royal donkey ass :(

Getting diseased is one of the most annoying things (besides getting constantly steamrolled by fg's/zergs), atleast as a stealther. Don't care about it with necro, as most of the time the pet gets bugged and has perma-speed5 plus lifetaps aren't affected by disease (this should be fixed also IMO).

F

fl_gorre

cabbys should use it more imho
instead of spamming aoe dot and sprint away :p

O

old.Wildfire

The question i want answered is whether it breaks mezz or not. I remember chatting to elfslayer and him telling me that it didnt (or it could have been tilda, not entirely sure), but some people tell me these days that it does. It's a great tool on my eldritch that I'd like to use more, but I haven't yet been able to test it for myself.

J

Jiggs

afaik only the stat debuffs dont break mezz

O

old.shotgunstow

nope, disease/stat debuffs don't break mez in RvR, but they do in PvE, unless I'm mistaken.

B

Belomar

AoE disease does break mezz, but it's one heck of a good spell. It can even be used as a crude form of CC against melee groups (an SS caster grp successfully kited a Mid melee grp after a good disease once). Especially in conjunction with a well-placed AoE DoT at a keep siege or milegate standoff can it be lethal. :)

J

Javai

Originally posted by old.shotgunstow
nope, disease/stat debuffs don't break mez in RvR, but they do in PvE, unless I'm mistaken.

One thing I noticed is that debuffs break mezzes on pets....bad enoug hagainst Hibbie chanters, total nightmare against Bonedancers.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Disease was very nice when I was pling using a mates cabby at the tanglers, a spell worth a lot imho. AoE dot, aoe disease, and have some more fun.
Shame the cabbys I know have gone spirit :) No more tangler pling :p
Regards, Glottis

A

ammobors

on US servers everyone i know is matter cabbie but they also spec for aoe disease. im sure the same will happen here :) i grp with a mana eld with my mana ment on Bors becase aoe disease with aoe DoT for teh win!

A

acei

Disease is the second biggest pain for clerics as we have to remove it from each person 1 by 1, dunno why we don't have a AE-removal considering some of the people that can cast disease are able to do AE versions.

R

rynnor

Spread heal is handy v disease - its self targetted so you only need to cure the disease on the cleric before spread healing at full effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom