[discussion] Prydwen

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Any discussion about prydwen char fixing etc. please post in here.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Restoration requests, hint for GoA and info needed

Dear GoA,

Hint: if you refrain to restore artifacts cause they have been "rolled back", please at least delete the activation quests from the journal, so people can reactivate them again.

Question: Since the report on one my chars has not been processed in a sufficient way and the character is still not playable and I had to answer it, does it mean I'll have to wait eight days again before you have a look at it or are you processing on-going cases with a higher priority?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Nvm this, it's all good, I mixed the credit and activation quests and Xalin helped me out explaining it.

/bow

Gareivil_GK

Fledgling Freddie
Why would a mod make a post in General forum when the post is about a specific server ?

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
[24-08-2005] Temporary shutdown of Prydwen
[13-09-2005] I'm still unavailable to play what i have paid for
[xx-0x-200x] Now I'm an ever happy customer !?

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Found a stripped char! Help me :(

1500th thread about this.

but I just reopened yesterday and all my chars seems intact except for my HO CABA!!

and my Rightnow password doesnt work?

can anyone point me in the direction how do fix it? and what I shalt thell these GoA employees!

Thanks

P.s I been inactive since february and I have no idea whatsoever what this character was using except for being sced and now its stripped except for some juwelry and a robe left. no staff etc

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
mirieth! said:
less qq ridderm8. come play hib/excal with me <3

Hej meight. Where you go gib msn orsomething :(

I cant play hib pff I have to delete lvl 46 zerk then!1

or if you would PL <3

We need some Euro time people on lance. Quit Eu imo :p

mirieth!

Banned
i'll pm you with msn. i sold both my classic accounts, so i'd have no /level and would need to buy a new account... but i might be into it if i have time!

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Chimaira said:
and my Rightnow password doesnt work?

Rightnow password is often some old password you had before, just let it send you the pass by mail

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Well the pryd part of my acc, is still cleaned out 100%(besides a few plats).
Oh correction, they left my lvl 34 reaver still wearing armor ><
Well done goa... :twak:

suelothvar

Fledgling Freddie
lol at other threads all geting locked on this subject, in a shallow attampt to hide the problem, sad tbh

Gamah

Banned
suelothvar said:
lol at other threads all geting locked on this subject, in a shallow attampt to hide the problem, sad tbh

I agree you are sad tbh. Maybe the mods just dont want 100000000000 threads on the same subjects.

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Its now 255 hours since my report, which is, just over 10 and a half days, and still nothing except that god damn auto message which states"We will look into as a matter of urgency.".

What a fucking joke

suelothvar

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
I agree you are sad tbh. Maybe the mods just dont want 100000000000 threads on the same subjects.

Maybe there were so many threads because so many were/are effected by the prooblem, but guess your head is stuffed so far up goa's arse, or you simply wernt effected or already got your stuff fixed you simply dont give damn about rest of players....

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
suelothvar said:
Maybe there were so many threads because so many were/are effected by the prooblem, but guess your head is stuffed so far up goa's arse, or you simply wernt effected or already got your stuff fixed you simply dont give damn about rest of players....

Can still keep it in 1 thread even though it´s many that are affected.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
OR you can find a different board to post on.... your choice....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom